Home

Sim Question

This is a discussion on Sim Question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2011, 11:48 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 39
Sim Question

As a Defense coordinator in Dynasty the game plays fine. The problem is once the ball is in my AI controlled offense they only manage to control the clock for somewhere near 45 seconds before turning the ball back over to the other team.

Does anyone else have this problem?

This causes me a the user controlled defense to have inflated tackles/Sacks/Interceptions every year.

Im just trying to figure our if my offense really sucks (im playing with FIU) or if i switch teams ball control will be better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2011, 11:59 AM   #2
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Sim Question

Yes it is known issue. The sim TOP is way off. I think there was a thread about it somewhere. You may want to watch the plays to increase the TOP and reduce your stats
Old 07-28-2011, 01:07 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 39

Thanks Man.. I really appreciate the feedback. I guess my games just got a little longer
Old 07-28-2011, 01:25 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

I try to watch plays where I know that the clock is running but I will sim through plays where the clock has stopped after the play (incompletions, etc.). IMHO the problem is not with how long the actual play takes off the clock, the problem seems to be that there is no accounting for the time it takes the team in the huddle and at the LOS before the snap.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »