Home

If you changed players hometown would it change pipeline states?

This is a discussion on If you changed players hometown would it change pipeline states? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2011, 04:25 PM   #9
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: If you changed players hometown would it change pipeline states?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMan1315
Yea but the thing is, EA doesn't have the correct hometowns or more importantly, states. (I understand why, copyright issues) But it does matter... Take a school like well... Texas Tech. We have pipelines in Texas and Oklahoma but we have 4 kids on our 2011 squad from Florida. So we should have a pipeline in Florida. (For the game. Even in real life, Tubberville is focusing on Florida recruits too) So yeah, in that sense, I may change it pre-dynasty just for more realism. But I only play off-line so not like it affects anyone.
i wouldnt consider 4 players from florida a pipeline type situation.....4 out of 75 players
Old 07-29-2011, 04:32 PM   #10
Pro

MagicMan1315's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetoleetd
i wouldnt consider 4 players from florida a pipeline type situation.....4 out of 75 players
Not in real life, but in the game, yes. I am not saying it actually should be. But if you follow the guidelines of the game, which is if you have 4 players on your roster from the same state then that state becomes a pipeline, then TTU should have Florida.

I am not upset about it, since if I want to play by the rules of the game, then I can change it. Even though it's not like its hard to set up a pipeline in any state. Just grab four 1 star recruits during the off season and your done.
Old 07-29-2011, 04:38 PM   #11
The Kaptain

gopher_guy's Arena

OVR: 22

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back."
-Herb Brooks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2011, 04:39 PM   #12
Pro

Xero Theory 42's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureAUgrad
This isn't completely relevant to the topic, but has anyone noticed that it seems like about 1/4 of the recruits coming out of Alabama are from Adamsville? I started a dynasty with Troy so I wasn't able to recruit out of state very well and when I would look at my depth chart and at my recruiting board a large portion of players were from the same hometown. An unrealistic portion.
this happened in 11 too. Adamsville AL always has the most recruits every year, i've probably seen 20+

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »