Home

No more blue on The Blue - No blue unis for BSU at home in MWC

This is a discussion on No more blue on The Blue - No blue unis for BSU at home in MWC within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2011, 01:40 PM   #73
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: No more blue on The Blue - No blue unis for BSU at home in MWC

Quote:
Originally Posted by merchant1874
The reason for the change is pretty petty In my opinion.

I actually like Boise and their program.

However, to me the blue field is the most rediculous thing in all of sports. It makes a mockery of a good football team. How can you take them seriously. Thank god only one team has a field like this. Can you imagine red, yellow and purple fields?
Eastern Washington

Central Arkansas

It's already happening.
Old 07-30-2011, 01:55 PM   #74
Rookie

beelo's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo27
This is about the other 93%.

And if Boise State beats Georgia, then I'll congratulate Boise State for winning the one game on their schedule. Georgia has another 9 games on their schedule.
What are the other 9 games? Coastal Carolina? Ole Miss? Vanderbilt? New Mexico State? Kentucky? SEC is a top heavy league with weak teams filling the bottom.

Not New, just soft spoken.
Old 07-30-2011, 02:42 PM   #75
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
I think the main issue here is for opposing coaches either watching film or sitting in the press box. Having seen a number of BSU games in hi-def, I can definitely sympathize with anyone who says the Broncos blue on blue uni's can make their players hard to see.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2011, 03:08 PM   #76
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by beelo
What are the other 9 games? Coastal Carolina? Ole Miss? Vanderbilt? New Mexico State? Kentucky? SEC is a top heavy league with weak teams filling the bottom.
I can say that about every BCS conference. It's more top heavy than any other major conference. Bama, Auburn, Arkansas, MSU, LSU, Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina are all pretty solid. Kentucky has gone to a bowl every year for the last 5 years so it's not like they are a 3-win team yearly. Tennessee is on the up. So because two out of 12 teams are poor, that makes the conference top-heavy? Interesting. It's interesting how people rag on the SEC, but more teams have been to the SEC title game than the Big 12 title game in the period of its existence and retirement. But someone just the other idea implied the Big 12 wasn't top heavy... right.
Old 07-30-2011, 03:43 PM   #77
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

After this, I think the next step is to take away the crowds so there isn't any noise at all in the stadiums because you know.. that's an advantage too.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 07-30-2011, 03:58 PM   #78
Rookie

tebowfanai's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
I can say that about every BCS conference. It's more top heavy than any other major conference. Bama, Auburn, Arkansas, MSU, LSU, Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina are all pretty solid. Kentucky has gone to a bowl every year for the last 5 years so it's not like they are a 3-win team yearly. Tennessee is on the up. So because two out of 12 teams are poor, that makes the conference top-heavy? Interesting. It's interesting how people rag on the SEC, but more teams have been to the SEC title game than the Big 12 title game in the period of its existence and retirement. But someone just the other idea implied the Big 12 wasn't top heavy... right.
Thank you for saying what needed to be said.

- Chuck Noll
Old 07-30-2011, 04:18 PM   #79
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32

There is as much green as gold if not more on that helmet.

And Hawai'i wears black helmets? Where are you getting this stuff from, or am I color blind now? The Warriors wore a black helmet once... in 1999.

my apoligies, but colo state has GOLD PANTS and Hawaii wears black everywhereon ther ****.
Old 07-30-2011, 05:22 PM   #80
Rookie

Freakydeaky9's Arena

OVR: 2

I feel for Boise. Say what you want but the blue color is a tradition. I've been to Boise and never had a problem seeing Blue on Blue. It's a good tradition. But for those of you who say "change the field" why? I've seen way more ridiculous traditions and "school pride" compared to a blue football field
NCAA #1: Nevada Wolf Pack
NCAA #2: UCLA Bruins
NFL: Denver Broncos
MLB: San Francisco Giants
NBA: Portland Trailblazers
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »