Home

Roster Glitch Stealth Patched?

This is a discussion on Roster Glitch Stealth Patched? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2011, 02:32 PM   #9
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Roster Glitch Stealth Patched?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMRock
That is not true the roster glitch was found to be 100% for the player types that were affected.
It is true. A dynasty run on the same site that mine is on has the same roster as us, without the issue. It's rare, but there are a few rosters that ended up not having the glitch after they were downloaded.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 07-29-2011, 03:02 PM   #10
The Kaptain

gopher_guy's Arena

OVR: 22

You'd think EA would want everyone to know about it if they actually fixed the glitch...

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back."
-Herb Brooks
Old 07-29-2011, 03:27 PM   #11
Rookie

DahLZy's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopher_guy
You'd think EA would want everyone to know about it if they actually fixed the glitch...
I just don't get why EA doesn't at least say that they are sorry for this huge bug that should have been caught by testers and that their working on it. I mean all the testers had to do was edit a player!!!!!!!

It is game-breaking for people who play dynasty and edit equipment of recruits and such.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2011, 05:05 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

If you play dynasty and don't edit but just use auto generated names there is no glitch right?
Old 07-29-2011, 05:43 PM   #13
Rookie

DahLZy's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock72
If you play dynasty and don't edit but just use auto generated names there is no glitch right?
Yes. But some people say recruits that come in play opposite of what they should.

In example, you recruit a scrambler QB and he'll end up becoming a pocket passer. This goes for all recruits, even to CPU teams. Or so the rumor says..
Old 07-29-2011, 06:49 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 4

this "bug" is actually merely a visual glitch that displays the tendency wrong on the roster screen, the actual tendencies are still very much the correct ones.
Very annoying to be sure, but nothing that should keep anyone from trying out dynasty at least and i really canīt see any fix not working with allready existing/edited rosters.
Old 07-29-2011, 07:58 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whomario
this "bug" is actually merely a visual glitch that displays the tendency wrong on the roster screen, the actual tendencies are still very much the correct ones.
Very annoying to be sure, but nothing that should keep anyone from trying out dynasty at least and i really canīt see any fix not working with allready existing/edited rosters.
This is not true...When you go into a game with unedited rosters, "Denard Robinson" of Michigan will scramble out of the pocket frequently as he should because he is listed as a scrambler. However, with edited rosters, he will no longer scramble despite his attributes remaining the same and that of a scrambler. I've seen this firsthand in several situations as I'm a coach mode player first and foremost and this is where player tendencies come into play very often. In short, it is a game breaking glitch that will cause teams/players to not play to their actual default tendencies.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2011, 08:40 PM   #16
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by DahLZy
It is game-breaking for people who play dynasty and edit equipment of recruits and such.
Ok let's pump the brakes a bit.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »