Home

question about players disappearing?

This is a discussion on question about players disappearing? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2011, 03:00 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
question about players disappearing?

has anyone else noticed players disappearing during games? my starting running back usually only makes it through about half of the third quarter and then he disappears. my second string running back is all of a sudden in the game and there's nothing i can do to get the starter back in. he's not injured, he's just not available. it's happened one other time to a non-running back, but for the most part it's just my running back, and it's pretty much every game.

any help or suggestions? thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2011, 03:13 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: question about players disappearing?

Haven't really noticed but i'm thinking if you adjust your rb in/rb out slider it might fix the problem.
Old 07-30-2011, 07:22 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

I asked this the other night because it was happening to me and someone said to adjust auto subs. I haven't tried it yet though.
Old 07-30-2011, 11:56 AM   #4
Rookie

i did adjust the auto in/auto out and it didn't seem to help.
Old 07-30-2011, 12:00 PM   #5
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

OVR: 31

I've had it happen a few times and I mostly use 80 sub out 85 sub out. Not sure what the deal is. I wish we had a better indication of fatigue than 3-4 colors...How about using numbers instead?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2011, 03:52 PM   #6
Rookie

I think it's related to the auto-sub setting also. I played a game with my tempo set to Aggressive (which has the description of causing players to fatigue quicker) and running a lot of hurry-up because I was trying to emulate OU's quick-paced offense. By the 4th quarter I was playing with my entire 2nd string of receivers because the first string was evidently too tired. I've also seen this happen with my RB at times, especially if they break a really long run. Once, my KR/PR/#2RB returned both a kickoff and a punt for a touchdown in the 1st half of a game and he didn't play the entire rest of the game.

I haven't messed with my auto-sub settings yet to see if this is fixable or not.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »