Home

NCAA Draft Classes

This is a discussion on NCAA Draft Classes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2011, 10:32 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
NCAA Draft Classes

Hi all,

At the end of the season when it shows the players leaving. Only some are leaving for the draft and the rest are graduating. Just wondering if this meant guys that aren't going into the pro draft won't be in my Madden franchise when I import? Mainly because Tank Carder only graduates and I was hoping he'd be my first or second rounder.

This is my first NCAA game so obviously I've never imported classes before.
Bulls
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2011, 10:37 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Draft Classes

No everybody that is a senior has graduating next to his name they only have draft if they are a junior.
MLB-Pirates
NBA-Heat
Old 07-31-2011, 10:42 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3Rush22
No everybody that is a senior has graduating next to his name they only have draft if they are a junior.
Thank you.
Bulls
Old 07-31-2011, 12:55 PM   #4
Rookie

Beholder's Arena

OVR: 4

What worries me is that they extract the draft class before you convince people to stay. How does it decide whether to include Juniors or not? Does it just take Seniors? Does that mean that any Juniors that come out won't make it into the Madden class? Seems like a major issue to me.
Old 07-31-2011, 01:16 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beholder
What worries me is that they extract the draft class before you convince people to stay. How does it decide whether to include Juniors or not? Does it just take Seniors? Does that mean that any Juniors that come out won't make it into the Madden class? Seems like a major issue to me.
While I havn't gotten that far yet. I heard you get 2 chances to extract draft classes. Once before and once after. So you should be able to make another draft class after you convince people to stay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2011, 02:02 PM   #6
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beholder
Like xcef said, you get two chances. You have to say "No" the first time it comes up and then after you convince your players to stay or let them leave, it asks you again if you want to export your draft class.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 07-31-2011, 02:36 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Seriously?!?! That's the kind of thing that could be included in a freaking MANUAL!!! Now I need to restart my franchise to avoid having the same players in two draft classes... AGAIN (2010). Ban me; this game is untested crap, and EA needs to know that. CUSTOMERS ARE NOT BETA TESTERS!!!
Old 07-31-2011, 07:55 PM   #8
Rookie

Beholder's Arena

OVR: 4

That is beyond ridiculous. Now I have to go back and replay three seasons. What possible reason would there be to program it that way? Was there some outcry about the way it's always been?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »