Home

Live Online Dynasty Games

This is a discussion on Live Online Dynasty Games within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2011, 10:39 AM   #1
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Live Online Dynasty Games

The ability to watch other user's games in Online Dynasty is something this community has wanted since the Online Dynasty feature was introduced back in 2009. There are other games in different genres that already have the ability to do so but for those of us who consider ourselves sports junkies I suggest the following options:

1. Purchase of a capture device (Hauppage, HAVA, Fraps, etc). For those of you who don't know what a capture device is it's basically a piece of equipment that can record what's on your TV/Monitor and save it as a file on your computer. I have the Hauppage PVR and the setup is extremely easy, even for those who consider themselves tech novices. There are several Youtube videos that show tutorials on how to set it up and how to configure the best settings.
  2. Create a Justin.tv or some sort of other live streaming account. I suggest justin.tv because it's one of the most popular and it's free for the basic account. Justin.tv allows other users see video that you are streaming.
  3. Supply the link for your page and make sure that you're capturing the video.
In all honesty, that's pretty much all that is required. Once you have this others will be able to watch your pivotal user vs. user game in Online Dynasty. Trust me, other users in your dynasty will really enjoy this. Case in point, I broadcasted a game last ~1 a.m. EST where 5 out of our 12 OD players logged on to check it out. Not bad for a Monday night.

I'd also recommend that you let the other user know that you are broadcasting the game. They might not want the world to see their shenanigans. Also, folks will somewhat be able to see your play selection so if you want to keep your gameplan to yourself you might want to rethink this.

***In no way I am trying to pimp this equipment or my justin.tv page. My sole intention is to share with other OS'ers the fun that we've all had so far watching games.***
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2011, 10:47 AM   #2
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Live Online Dynasty Games

yup, we have a ton of broadcasting going on with our dynasties... Almost any night during the week you can watch some User V User action.

wow i need to get a life...

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »