Home

What was your memorable performance in the game?

This is a discussion on What was your memorable performance in the game? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2011, 04:51 PM   #1
Rookie

The Pizza Guy07's Arena

OVR: 5
What was your memorable performance in the game?

I tried to be like Vince Young against Oregon for the National title but stupid me, I got hurt and my backup QB had a great career game. Took over in the 2nd quarter, he threw 19-25, 301 with 3TD. He is an 76 overall for the Longhorns. With him coming in, I thought I had no hope b/c my starter RB avg 110yds a game but he literally broke his back and it said career ending, not making this up.
So we won 38-35

What's your memorable performance game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2011, 06:21 PM   #2
Rookie

FSanchez12's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: What was your memorable performance in the game?

So by reading this, McCoy's lil bro took you all the way? I am assuming this is year one.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:23 PM   #3
Rookie

The Pizza Guy07's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSanchez12
So by reading this, McCoy's lil bro took you all the way? I am assuming this is year one.
You are correct and year 2, case McCoy will start and Gilbert will be a backup for sure
Old 08-02-2011, 06:25 PM   #4
Rookie

FSanchez12's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pizza Guy07
You are correct and year 2, case McCoy will start and Gilbert will be a backup for sure
That's pretty sweet. I haven't gotten far enough to draw up a big win like that, but when I do I'll be sure to post it.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:30 PM   #5
Rookie

The Pizza Guy07's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSanchez12
That's pretty sweet. I haven't gotten far enough to draw up a big win like that, but when I do I'll be sure to post it.
Alright! I'll be waiting..............
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2011, 08:07 PM   #6
Rookie

Wrecktum's Arena

OVR: 4

In the New Mexico Bowl, my senior star MLB had 8 solo tackles, a pick-6 late to tie the game and forced a fumble on a sack to end FIU's overtime possession. The tackle totals weren't that impressive, but the two takeaways couldn't have been bigger and directly lead to the only bowl victory I will ever sniff at Ball State.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:22 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 4

As Notre Dame, in the Champs sports bowl, my Sophomore FS took a big facemask penalty on a would be 3rd and 2 stop to halt a big VT drive. And they later went on to score on that drive (On a play involving a missed tackle from that same FS). So now the game was tied 14-14, and I got pissed off at that FS and benched him for the Senior FS (who was multiple overall points lower). This backup FS went on to intercept a ball with 30 seconds left to put me in FG range for the win. Which my kicker nailed.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:41 PM   #8
MVP

BDawg35's Arena

OVR: 14

I'm only two games into my dynasty, but both have been comebacks in which I scored the winning TD in the final minutes.

Hit a bomb to Junior Hemingway for a 70-plus-yard TD in the final minute against Western Michigan. He was supposed to run a slant, but there was no safety help over the top and the cornerback didn't drop back with him. I guess he ran it as an option route and I spotted him. Hemingway broke the school record for receiving yards - and he's my No. 2 receiver!

Against Notre Dame, I had one of my best comebacks ever. Trailed by 24 late in the third quarter. I did the math in my head - only three TD's with three 2-point conversions, never expecting to have that happen, as I had only three points to this point. Well, I caught fire and Denard Robinson ran in two 2-point conversions and got off a really late pitch (which I thought had been taken out of the game) to my halfback for the tying 2-point conversion. Won it with a field goal in the last minute.

Can't wait for my next game tonight.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »