Home

How to make the CPU jump offsides?

This is a discussion on How to make the CPU jump offsides? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2011, 03:10 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: How to make the CPU jump offsides?

Play with a better offensive line or tone down the false start slider. If you are EMU, well no duh. Your line has the awareness of a 3-year old. They are going to jump at the sound of a defensive line's shuffle. I draw plenty of offsides from the computer.
Old 08-04-2011, 03:13 AM   #10
MVP

bgeno's Arena

OVR: 18

See, I thought the "fake snap" was a bit too effective... lol. I can draw the defense offsides five times before I see a false start.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:40 PM   #11
Rookie

BeaverBeliever97267's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgeno
See, I thought the "fake snap" was a bit too effective... lol. I can draw the defense offsides five times before I see a false start.
This.

I actually find myself NOT using the fake snap sometimes since I feel like I'm cheating!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2011, 01:31 PM   #12
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13

Y'all must be playing on some easy sliders. It's not like I abuse R1. I press is maybe 7 times a game once I realize the CPU is jumping the snap.

7 false starts
Old 08-04-2011, 01:43 PM   #13
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

I also get an offsides at about a 5 to 1 ratio. I usually don't use it until the CPU jumps the snap a couple of times, then I'll usually get them to jump offsides and they quit JTS for a while.

I've had to turn up my false start slider (they were both @ 55 before) because sometimes when I have 4th and 5 from just outside FG range I'll try to draw them offsides for the 1st down and I can fake snap 5-8 times without getting a false start.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 08-04-2011, 02:01 PM   #14
Pro

MMurda's Arena

OVR: 5

i got false start slider at 55 or 60. i just randomly fake snap and sometimes catch dline cheating. like someone earlier mentioned, i dont fake more than 2x in any given play or your asking to get a false start. if u have a substandard oline, i wouldnt fake snap more than 1x a play. it seems to be tied to awareness who jumps the line or who false starts on the oline.

i figure this cuz i had a game where the cpu was making my DE jump more than i was comfy with. they got him like 4x in one drive. every time it was the DE who kept getting caught. check all my dlines attributes, low and behold, the DE was the one with the worst awareness. it got to the point i had to turn my dline aggression back to balanced and manually control him to keep him from jumping til he calmed down.
----------------------
Madden Since '92
Old 08-04-2011, 02:08 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 9

Weird. I find that I draw them off too much. I think that I have off-sides at 55%. I get an offsides at least once a game and a roughing the passer probably once every 2 games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2011, 02:12 PM   #16
Rookie

burter's Arena

OVR: 6

Cpu jumps offsides 2-4 times a game for me. Maybe more if I abused it but I don't. Maybe the playing level determines how often they jump? I play on heisman and they come with the blitz a lot so maybe that is why it works well on that level. From what I have seen it works the best when they are blitzing.

Quotes lines from Mr. Schwarzenegger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDxn0...eature=related

How to not get your a** kicked by the police.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=uj0mtxXEGE8#!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »