Home

I noticed something in the running game...

This is a discussion on I noticed something in the running game... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2011, 05:21 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: I noticed something in the running game...

This is such a dreamers forum....I hate to reiterate what you guys already know, but this game sells fairly well every year. Without major improvements. It will continue to do so at this pace until someone threatens them financially with their own product.

BTW, as Im sure most of you were also aware of, ncaa football 12 sales are up 17% compared to last year....set a franchise record for sales in the first two weeks...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2011, 09:27 AM   #26
Rookie

cOWASs68's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: I noticed something in the running game...

So you can feel free to rip me a new one-- but I have been playing NCAA since the 2000 version, and have a real bad habit of using the Sprint button right away in the running game because when I snap it guys are already running at my head-- but if what you say is true, and you DON'T use the sprint button until you're upfield (if in fact the sprint button is what has those guys release their blocks), that will forever change my run attack. What's weird is that if it's been like this for years I have never really noticed, and have had some pretty productive rushing teams!

I wasn't going to come in to this thread-- but glad I did.

...as you were.... ((and let the ripping begin. lol))

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »