Home

Best Recruiting Class Ever

This is a discussion on Best Recruiting Class Ever within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2011, 11:19 AM   #9
Rookie

smcamp3's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Best Recruiting Class Ever

I am playing as UTEP on Heisman recruiting level. My first class was ranked 45th which is decent, but my second class was ranked 21st.

For those struggling, lets say you are an average to a below average team. Go hard after tons of 3 star players and build depth. My classes went like this:

1st class- 0 5*; 2 4*; 15 3*; 4 2*
2nd class-1 5*; 2 4*; 15 3*; 3 2*
Old 08-05-2011, 11:25 AM   #10
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by smcamp3
I am playing as UTEP on Heisman recruiting level. My first class was ranked 45th which is decent, but my second class was ranked 21st.

For those struggling, lets say you are an average to a below average team. Go hard after tons of 3 star players and build depth. My classes went like this:

1st class- 0 5*; 2 4*; 15 3*; 4 2*
2nd class-1 5*; 2 4*; 15 3*; 3 2*
3* and lower are the only recruits that are interested in marginal non-powerhouse schools...MAYBE an occasional 4* once in a while...that's what makes it challenging tho

Last edited by 37; 08-05-2011 at 11:28 AM.
Old 08-05-2011, 11:39 AM   #11
Rookie

fla_boy24's Arena

OVR: 1

I playing with Clemson and I only won one national championship (I beat LSU). I don't play on Heisman because the game just cheats way too much till its not fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2011, 11:41 AM   #12
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fla_boy24
I playing with Clemson and I only won one national championship (I beat LSU). I don't play on Heisman because the game just cheats way too much till its not fun.
that certainly has a correlation as to how you pulled in that good-lookin class
Old 08-05-2011, 11:53 AM   #13
MVP

Shibito's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFatGirlz4Me37
3* and lower are the only recruits that are interested in marginal non-powerhouse schools...MAYBE an occasional 4* once in a while...that's what makes it challenging tho
I've seen 5 stars from states absent of university's (Dakota's, Montana, Alaska, ect...) have some lower prestige schools on their top 10, however the smaller schools don't seem to even try and put time into them, and I lost a 4 star QB from Indiana to Indiana University.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:05 PM   #14
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibito
I've seen 5 stars from states absent of university's (Dakota's, Montana, Alaska, ect...) have some lower prestige schools on their top 10, however the smaller schools don't seem to even try and put time into them, and I lost a 4 star QB from Indiana to Indiana University.
Idk about every1 else but i only go after recruits that are interested in me at first....Like i said, me playing with Colorado (a 2* school) i get sloppy seconds as far as recruits are concerned with 99.% of them being 3* or lower....If i have points left over thru half the season, then i go thru the 5* prospects and see which of them arent bein recruited at all and i go after them..but to no avail
Old 08-05-2011, 12:07 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

I think Clemson may be paying recruits
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2011, 12:15 PM   #16

Suntan Superman's Arena

OVR: 11

Yeah, Heisman recruiting is a little more difficult, but it's still easy. As far as my best class, I think it's relative, because to me, my 18th ranked class with San Jose State was a much bigger coup than any of my #1 classes with Wisconsin. Ever try recruiting with D+ Program Tradition, D+ Conference Prestige, D+ Coach Prestige, D+ Coach Loyalty? God it sucked, but I think being in California helped me with a lot of sloppy seconds(and running a one dimensional offense). I picked up 4 4 star 15 3 star 2 2 star recruits.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »