Home

Like game but dynasty seasons play too slow for me, any of these ideas sound good?

This is a discussion on Like game but dynasty seasons play too slow for me, any of these ideas sound good? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2011, 04:25 PM   #17
MVP

bgeno's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Like game but dynasty seasons play too slow for me, any of these ideas sound good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
I don't get the point. I can play through a dynasty season if I play a game a day in about 2 weeks. What's the big rush of the short quarters, etc. Enjoy the game. I play 7 minute quarters and get done in an hour, including recruiting. You play 5? What's the big deal. You could knock out two games a day in 1hr 45mins I'd say.
I can see where the OP is coming from. It seems to get mundane after a while. I usually just play until I'm tired of using the same team over and over, then I'll sim out the last few games (3 in my first season and 2 in my second season in my dynasty so far) just so I can see my new talent. Luckily this year I'm just offensive coordinator, so game don't take over an hour like they used to.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »