Home

Diving Catches Exist!

This is a discussion on Diving Catches Exist! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2011, 10:55 AM   #17
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Diving Catches Exist!

I don't understand how you do that. I always user catch, but I always hit my guy in stride. I assume you just have to have an inaccurate QB that badly overthrows his receiver on a consistent basis??
Old 08-07-2011, 02:26 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViLLiO
I don't understand how you do that. I always user catch, but I always hit my guy in stride. I assume you just have to have an inaccurate QB that badly overthrows his receiver on a consistent basis??
I can trigger a diving catch almost every time on a deep ball, problem is I find I only reach balls I would have reached anyway.
Old 08-08-2011, 02:34 AM   #19
Rookie

johhnywave's Arena

OVR: 3

Two animations I haven't seen until today.

A diving catch - End of the half, I scrambled in the backfield, threw a hail mary a bit late (when the ball landed, the WR had to comeback for it). but it was swatted down by a cpu DB and my WR dove for the ball. He didn't catch it.

One handed - Slant, user catch. Was a terrible throw on my part. Surprised the super linebacker didn't pick it off.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:09 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hampshire2012
I can trigger a diving catch almost every time on a deep ball, problem is I find I only reach balls I would have reached anyway.
I feel you on that but i have a youtube video up of when its really useful,now mind you im new to video editing its clear and all that but the sound isnt that great so take a look when you get a chance these animations can be triggered and completed 7 out of 10.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX6QA...=FLJwNdbwd-acc
Old 08-08-2011, 10:23 AM   #21
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3

In 5-6 OD seasons, I've seen a few, but they are RARE. Unlike the "catch the pass behind me" animation which is annoying as hell. It's like the default catch animation, that and the leap. I swear they have half the catching animations in this year they had before.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »