Home

Is something wrong with supersim as DC?

This is a discussion on Is something wrong with supersim as DC? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2011, 03:49 PM   #9
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Is something wrong with supersim as DC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcordloh
It does improve. I am doing a dynasty as DC for Missouri, and the plays seem to be about the same when I watch but not always.

What length of quarters are you playing? And sliders are you using?
I adjusted the sliders I was using, putting the CPU & Human offenses equal, since I don't play as offense, and that seemed to help out my offense to get them closer to real life type stats. Not perfect, but closer.

Thanks, I'm using kk's sliders with 7 minute quarters I don't watch the offense though, not a bad idea to change the HUM offense sliders, I'll have to try that out.
Old 08-07-2011, 05:20 PM   #10
Rookie

Supersim is just broken overall. I'm the OC for OU. Ball State scored 38 against me, Kansas State scored 51 and Baylor score 58 (!!!) on me and I lost the Baylor game.

This is all on 6 minute quarters. OU has an A+ defense but they play like scrubs. It's not realistic at all. I'm about done with this game, too many things are broken.
Old 08-07-2011, 06:24 PM   #11
Pro

Kcordloh's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by l1mpy
Supersim is just broken overall. I'm the OC for OU. Ball State scored 38 against me, Kansas State scored 51 and Baylor score 58 (!!!) on me and I lost the Baylor game.

This is all on 6 minute quarters. OU has an A+ defense but they play like scrubs. It's not realistic at all. I'm about done with this game, too many things are broken.
Have you adjusted the human defensive sliders? Not claiming that works, but it seemed to for my offense as I am DC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2011, 06:33 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcordloh
Have you adjusted the human defensive sliders? Not claiming that works, but it seemed to for my offense as I am DC.
Yes, I did it after the KSU game. Very next game, Baylor puts 58 fricken points on me. I scored 49... couldn't keep up. They never punted. Fricken Baylor!
Old 08-07-2011, 06:55 PM   #13
Pro

Kcordloh's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by l1mpy
Yes, I did it after the KSU game. Very next game, Baylor puts 58 fricken points on me. I scored 49... couldn't keep up. They never punted. Fricken Baylor!
Thats crazy. I have no idea how that happened consistently, if it was one game I would just chart it up to an outstanding overachievement by Baylor

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »