Home

Teams you hate to play?

This is a discussion on Teams you hate to play? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2011, 04:54 PM   #25
Rookie

DCDuck's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Teams you hate to play?

Houston. Even after Keenum graduated they always seemed to snag 4- and 5-star QBs who never get tired, never get sacked (dancing like Gale Sayers in the pocket), and any time I get a player in a position to make an INT he drops it.

They're a nuisance since they always seem to pull some shenanigans on my defense, win the head-to-head with my Tulane team in dynasty and end up going to the C-USA championship because nobody else in the conference can beat them either.
- "Passing? What's That?" since 1984.

Skins Fans against Dan Snyder
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2011, 05:03 PM   #26
Rookie

Adam_in_SC's Arena

OVR: 6

It's not so much the team as it is the conference games against teams with low grade stadiums. I kno that sounds lame but I have playing in front of 5K people in a small stadium that feels like a HS field.
Old 08-07-2011, 05:07 PM   #27
Rookie

tebowfanai's Arena

OVR: 9

The Houston Cougars. I've played them four times and have yet to beat them. I was up 27-7 in the second half while playing as ECU and Case Keenum led a comeback to beat me 41-38. I can usually slow down their passing attack but when I do Bryce Beal just tears me up on the ground.

- Chuck Noll

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »