Home

Transfer requests

This is a discussion on Transfer requests within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2011, 09:08 PM   #1
Rookie

Already Platinum's Arena

OVR: 0
Transfer requests

i started a dynasty with western kentucky and i love the fact that players can transfer to different schools in the game but i was wondering how do you recieve transfer request and has any one landed any good transfer so far and what has been the craziest transfer you seen so far on ncaa 11 denard robinson use to always transfer to northern illinois all the time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2011, 09:31 PM   #2
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Transfer requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Already Platinum
i started a dynasty with western kentucky and i love the fact that players can transfer to different schools in the game but i was wondering how do you recieve transfer request and has any one landed any good transfer so far and what has been the craziest transfer you seen so far on ncaa 11 denard robinson use to always transfer to northern illinois all the time
Transfer requests are part of your offseason schedule....i've only had one transfer in my dynasty but it was a good one a 81 Overall MLB who transferred from Iowa.....got 2 very productive seasons outta him
Old 08-07-2011, 10:17 PM   #3
Rookie

Already Platinum's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFatGirlz4Me37
Transfer requests are part of your offseason schedule....i've only had one transfer in my dynasty but it was a good one a 81 Overall MLB who transferred from Iowa.....got 2 very productive seasons outta him
this is excatly what i'm trying to do i'm building up western kentucky and although i'm winning in recruiting nobody wants to transfer to my school after goin 11-3 my first year
Old 08-07-2011, 10:19 PM   #4
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Already Platinum
this is excatly what i'm trying to do i'm building up western kentucky and although i'm winning in recruiting nobody wants to transfer to my school after goin 11-3 my first year
logic dictates that players usually transfer to bad schools especially if its for more playing time..i wouldn't be worryin too much about getting ONE transfer per year
Old 08-07-2011, 10:21 PM   #5
Rookie

Canes5's Arena

OVR: 7

QB Jeff Driskel (Florida) just transferred to UL Lafayette in my online dynasty and RB Brennan Clay (Oklahoma) transferred to Kanas also
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2011, 10:22 PM   #6
Rookie

rwk2009's Arena

OVR: 5

In my online dynasty WR Devon Flournoy (USC) transferred to Idaho where I am the head coach now. It's just wonderful having him.
Also RB DeAnthony Thomas (Oregon) transferred to San Jose State and became their best player right away.
MLB : Washington Nationals
Old 08-07-2011, 10:26 PM   #7
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

Make sure you haven't used up all your recruiting schollys or you can't get transfers.

In one year I got 4 Transers. A Safety (75 Overall) and 3 OL (79-88 Overall). Let's just san I ran up the score in the MAC...
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Old 08-07-2011, 10:27 PM   #8
Rookie

Already Platinum's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwk2009
In my online dynasty WR Devon Flournoy (USC) transferred to Idaho where I am the head coach now. It's just wonderful having him.
Also RB DeAnthony Thomas (Oregon) transferred to San Jose State and became their best player right away.
deanthony thomas to san jose state wasn't expecting that 1

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »