Home

Dynasty help

This is a discussion on Dynasty help within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2011, 09:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Dynasty help

I'm in week 15 and have a bye that week. I keep going to advance week and it won't allow me to advance. Am I doing something wrong or is there something special I need to do in the final weeks of the season to advance a week?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2011, 09:34 PM   #2
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Dynasty help

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24
I'm in week 15 and have a bye that week. I keep going to advance week and it won't allow me to advance. Am I doing something wrong or is there something special I need to do in the final weeks of the season to advance a week?

I don't think ur doin anythin wrong...if u didnt qualify for a bowl game, u should be able to sim all the way to the offseason....have u tried rebooting ur PS3 (or Xbox)?
Old 08-07-2011, 09:39 PM   #3
Rookie

I played with Maryland and went 12-0 and am projected to play in the national championship. The advance week went fine all year and now I can't advance to confernce championship week and its making me so mad. I'd hate to have to start a new dynasty.

Old 08-07-2011, 09:42 PM   #4
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

Quote:
I played with Maryland and went 12-0 and am projected to play in the national championship. The advance week went fine all year and now I can't advance to confernce championship week and its making me so mad. I'd hate to have to start a new dynasty.

Sorry i can't help u man....if u have everything saved up to that point, just reboot ur game console and see what happens
Old 08-07-2011, 09:50 PM   #5
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:

Are you trying to advance today?

I've been trying to advance my dynasty all day and it keeps going all the way through before saying it was unavailable.

I am going from Week 11 to 12 though, not championships. I assumed it might be servers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2011, 09:56 PM   #6
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

I have no problems advancing into the next week in my dynasty so i dunno....but im playing an offline dynasty
Old 08-07-2011, 10:09 PM   #7
Rookie

I'm playing an offline dynasty as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »