Home

Heisman too easy???

This is a discussion on Heisman too easy??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2011, 11:03 PM   #1
Rookie

linden908's Arena

OVR: 2
Heisman too easy???

i've been doing my dynasty as Rutgers. we were predicted to finish last in our conference. i'm playin on heisman level and im 11-0, just wondering if some of you have the same problem. i thought they improved the A.I.? yea winning is fun but im only in my first season and rutgers is all of a sudden ranked #3 in the country kinda unrealistic. if i win the national championship first year then where is the fight to keep playin a 2nd or 3rd year. please share your feedback or teach me how to make cpu more difficult.

Thanks guys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2011, 11:42 PM   #2
Pro

MagicMan1315's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Heisman too easy???

The only thing I would say is sliders.. other than that.. start a new dynasty with a weaker team or enjoy beating the crap out of the CPU as you are just that good at the game.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:44 PM   #3
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

lower the user sliders is all i can say
Old 08-10-2011, 12:07 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 3

Change the game speed to very slow and put the thresh hold at 0. It limits big plays while still giving that difference between a 60 speed and a 80 speed player.

Also drop QBA to at least 25, if not 15. You will notice passes you think you should have made will be over or under thrown, especially by underclassmen on the road. drop rba to like 35 or less and boost run blocking and pass blocking to 60

Put the computers pass coverage and pass rush up to 80 or 90, while interceptions around 30-40 at least. D rush around 80-90, keep tackling at 50 or raise it to 75 or 100 even(you could raise rba up to 50 then on your side).

You just gotta give yourself a challenge once you become a veteran of the series....
Old 08-10-2011, 04:37 AM   #5
Rookie

Shroom's Arena

OVR: 5

I had this problem too. I started to use Matt10's sliders and the game is perfect IMO. It adds a challenge but makes the game very fair and takes away most super LBs and psychic DBs. You should head to the sliders subforum and give them a try.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2011, 08:30 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 6

No, I havent had that problem.
On heisman if my team is terrible and we are playing a good team I will usually lose which I like because that is realistic.
When I have an even or better team I will usually win but their is a possibility that I will lose.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:18 AM   #7
Beat the Heat!

chi_hawks's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by linden908
i've been doing my dynasty as Rutgers. we were predicted to finish last in our conference. i'm playin on heisman level and im 11-0, just wondering if some of you have the same problem. i thought they improved the A.I.? yea winning is fun but im only in my first season and rutgers is all of a sudden ranked #3 in the country kinda unrealistic. if i win the national championship first year then where is the fight to keep playin a 2nd or 3rd year. please share your feedback or teach me how to make cpu more difficult.

Thanks guys
Are you running the ball or just passing out of the shotgun?

How many different plays do you run each game?

http://www.operationsports.com/chi_hawks/blog/
Old 08-10-2011, 12:00 PM   #8
Rookie

linden908's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi_hawks
Are you running the ball or just passing out of the shotgun?

How many different plays do you run each game?
i try to switch it up, i use ask coach and they pick plays for me. i run with my rb and he is 5th in heisman voting -_- i also do a lot of passing but im decent at passing, if im one on one ill normally make the catch long ball but i tend to force n throw ints, sometimes i have 3 ints a game.... i guess ill try the sliders to see what they do

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »