Home

Main Problem I see with the Running the Ball in NCAA 12

This is a discussion on Main Problem I see with the Running the Ball in NCAA 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2011, 11:29 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Main Problem I see with the Running the Ball in NCAA 12

Try upping your lead blockers awareness and impact blocking. I had a fullback that I upped in those categories, and he would just take people out almost every play.
Old 08-12-2011, 12:51 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

That's no help for online play ^^^

Spent all of last night on the practice field and am still so so so depressed about the total lack of correct blocking and getting plastered in the backfield.
Old 08-12-2011, 02:03 PM   #35
Pro

cardinals57's Arena

OVR: 10

This doesn't necessarily have to do with problems running the ball but has anyone seen someone fumble while using the cover ball button.... In my dynasty I was tied and inside the 20 with 50 seconds left and decided to do a fb dive to run out some clock, but my fullback fumbled while I was using the cover ball button and it was kind of frustrating.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2011, 06:39 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinals57
This doesn't necessarily have to do with problems running the ball but has anyone seen someone fumble while using the cover ball button.... In my dynasty I was tied and inside the 20 with 50 seconds left and decided to do a fb dive to run out some clock, but my fullback fumbled while I was using the cover ball button and it was kind of frustrating.
Yep, I've seen it. It's very rare though and I haven't had it happen to me yet in 2012, but in 2011 carrying the ball online for probably nearly 6,000 carries, it did happen to me with John Clay (who is as sure handed as they come) I think 2 times. One was a user big hit and the other was a CPU tackle. Very rare.
Old 08-12-2011, 06:47 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 1

To me one of the biggest issues with running is the run blocking slider. As you turn it up, your team doesn't block with better angles or get smarter, all they do is pancake the opponent. If you turn it up to 100 (just to see), 9/10 the block will be a pancake.

Pulling guards are also kind've useless, cause they dont pull through the hole. They pull into the hole and wait sorta, instead of getting after someone.
Old 08-12-2011, 07:14 PM   #38
Pro

cardinals57's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel.msre
Yep, I've seen it. It's very rare though and I haven't had it happen to me yet in 2012, but in 2011 carrying the ball online for probably nearly 6,000 carries, it did happen to me with John Clay (who is as sure handed as they come) I think 2 times. One was a user big hit and the other was a CPU tackle. Very rare.
I had it happen to Me twice in two games, both times within the 5, both times I was about to tie it or win it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »