Home

Week 15 out-of-conference game scheduled, and I can't edit it

This is a discussion on Week 15 out-of-conference game scheduled, and I can't edit it within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2011, 10:21 PM   #1
Rookie

UTVOL54's Arena

OVR: 1
Week 15 out-of-conference game scheduled, and I can't edit it

In our Online Dynasty, we moved some teams around to different conferences. Oklahoma and Oklahoma state are now in different conferences, but the game still has them scheduled to play in week 15 (conference title week). When I try to edit the schedule, it shows that the game is locked and it won't let me edit it to make it an open week.

Has anyone experienced this, and if so is there a way to change it? If not, will this affect conference title week if either oklahoma or OK state end up making their respective conference title games?

Thanks in advance!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2011, 10:44 PM   #2
Rookie

bccards13's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Week 15 out-of-conference game scheduled, and I can't edit it

I've never seen this but I would assume its because the game locks certain rivalry games to always be played at a certain time. Just like you most likely couldn't edit Texas vs Texas A&M or USC vs UCLA.
Old 08-10-2011, 10:53 PM   #3
Rookie

UTVOL54's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bccards13
I've never seen this but I would assume its because the game locks certain rivalry games to always be played at a certain time. Just like you most likely couldn't edit Texas vs Texas A&M or USC vs UCLA.
That's what I suspected too, but I can edit Texas vs Texas AM ( as they are in different conferences too in our OD ) ... I just tried this in offline dynasty and the same thing happens. Won't let me edit the week 15 OKLA vs OKLA STgame.

Weird.
Old 08-10-2011, 11:00 PM   #4
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

schedules for every team get out of whack when you use custom conferences. You would think they would of tested this but what did they test.........
Old 08-11-2011, 09:46 PM   #5
Pro

gamemaster-2005's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
schedules for every team get out of whack when you use custom conferences. You would think they would of tested this but what did they test.........

This ^^^^^ when you make changes to conferences this crap happens. Its ******** because after year one I want to move TCU to big east and Nevada Hawaii and Fresno State to mountain west like in real life.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2011, 10:14 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26

Did you try re-generating the schedule. I think it's R1? on PS3
Old 08-11-2011, 11:15 PM   #7
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

I believe the schedule is wrong. Week 15 is a week for actual games. The week after that is a title game. That's the case for me in my dynasty and I'm in the Big 12. It SAYS Week 15 is the Big 12 Title game, but in reality its a BYE week and the title game is the week after.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »