Home

Sick Of!!

This is a discussion on Sick Of!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2011, 04:34 PM   #41
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Sick Of!!

I passed this thread on to Dewiel and seeing if we can get some insight if this will be able to be improved in a tuner set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewiel
Thanks for sending this over. I will pass it on to the team and see what I can find out. Appreciate the feedback as always.

Thanks,
So when I hear something I will pass it on to you guys. Till then lets continue to address how this should be fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2011, 05:13 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I passed this thread on to Dewiel and seeing if we can get some insight if this will be able to be improved in a tuner set.

So when I hear something I will pass it on to you guys. Till then lets continue to address how this should be fixed.

Cool hopefully something can be done.
Old 08-11-2011, 05:35 PM   #43
Banned

Kid FSU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace0187420
Cool hopefully something can be done.
Sorry, but it can't. It never will because playing db is all about knowing were the ball is and being able jump on it when it is thrown. Do you guys really think that an ai will ever be able to play defense correctly? In order for that to happen, the ai would need eyes and a brain. Sorry to say this but some people on this forum lack one of the two if they really think that will ever happen. If it does happen, I will let everyone who posted in this thread slap me in the face. Until then, I'm out.

EDIT: this isn't directed at you Ace; just the people who bash EA for something that can't be %100 the way they want it. To them I say, in..

Last edited by fishepa; 08-11-2011 at 05:48 PM.
Old 08-11-2011, 05:42 PM   #44
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid FSU
Sorry, but it can't. It never will because playing db is all about knowing were the ball is and being able jump on it when it is thrown. Do you guys really think that an ai will ever be able to play defense correctly? In order for that to happen, the ai would need eyes and a brain. Sorry to say this but some people on this forum lack one of the two if they really think that will ever happen. If it does happen, I will let everyone who posted in this thread slap me in the face. Until then, I'm out.

EDIT: this isn't directed at you Ace; just the people who bash EA for something that can't be %100 the way they want it. To them I say, in..
Seriously??? Did you even watch the Fifa 12 video of sight being implemented?? I don't understand comments such as this. Telling people what you said is against TOS for one and second you are acting as if people are "bashing" EA, when in fact this has been a pretty good topic about how to improve the AI.

I will just say, I will be first in line to take you up on your offer

Last edited by fishepa; 08-11-2011 at 05:49 PM.
Old 08-11-2011, 05:45 PM   #45
Rookie

Quote:

EDIT: this isn't directed at you Ace; just the people who bash EA for something that can't be %100 the way they want it. To them I say, GO _UCK YOURSELF in..

Oh I am not bashing EA I am just saying that this is a problem and needs to be looked at and hopefully fixed or adjusted. If they could do the QB Vision in madden a few years ago obviously vision can be implemented to some degree. I am just sick of Jedi reactions.

Last edited by ace0187420; 08-11-2011 at 05:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2011, 05:48 PM   #46
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:

Let's be nice.

Thanks
Old 08-11-2011, 05:53 PM   #47
Pro

MagicMan1315's Arena

OVR: 13

Phobia, that vision map... is that going to affect human controlled players as well? Like if I am controlling Park, are they not going to let me make that pass to the breaking winger?

Cause if so, then thats a problem and where you run into an issue of, "what's the point of people playing if the attributes dictate everything?"

I will agree, that needs to be in NCAA and pretty much concede my point if that is where they are headed with the game... but the thing is, the human will always play like a psychic with the 3rd person view.
Old 08-11-2011, 05:54 PM   #48
Banned

Kid FSU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Seriously??? Did you even watch the Fifa 12 video of sight being implemented?? I don't understand comments such as this. Telling people what you said is against TOS for one and second you are acting as if people are "bashing" EA, when in fact this has been a pretty good topic about how to improve the AI.

I will just say, I will be first in line to take you up on your offer
Here I go again. I would like to apologize to the people of the OS for my ruthless behavior and off the wall conduct. Was is stupid; yes. Was it horrible; yes. Was it the wrong thing to do; yes. See this isn't the first time I've done this; it's the second, and I can insure you it will be the last. I've been on this forum way too long to be acting like this. See when I was a little boy, about 6 years old, my mother made me walk through the freezing cold snow to school every single day. Me and my 10 younger siblings, I'm 14, were forced to make 100's on all of our tests and exams for school. If we didn't we had to PUT UP WITH THE CRAP ON THESE FORUMS. LOL jk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »