Home

Sick Of!!

This is a discussion on Sick Of!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2011, 10:31 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Thumbs down Sick Of!!

The safety with his back turned to the play knowing the ball is thrown and exactly who its going to somehow. I mean even if the players yelled ball there is no way he would know who it was going to or that it wasn't going to the guy he was guarding. Guess I am just kinda frustrated with the safety making impossible plays all the time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2011, 10:41 AM   #2
Rookie

lancedirk13's Arena

OVR: 0
I second that. The other night I threw a ball to an outside wr running a deep post. The db was running with my wr with their backs away from the qb. I timed my throw with my wr's cut but the db actually cut BEFORE my wr. It was really frustrating to watch the replay. It was as if the db was running the route. Pretty ridiculous

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Old 08-11-2011, 10:43 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: Sick Of!!

Yeah I can read the defense pretty good but if the guy that is open can be stopped by someone who isn't even looking whats the point of reading the defense? I also like how 1 guy can somehow guard 4 people

Last edited by ace0187420; 08-11-2011 at 10:45 AM.
Old 08-11-2011, 10:54 AM   #4
Rookie

well, i am a 3 time natl champ.. my team is finally a b+ overall, i was playing michigan who was ranked 1 in week 4, i threw a long go route.. LOFTED it, and their 5'5 linebacker jumped like 9 foot in the air and picked it off.. he was in the box when he did this.. im SUPER sick of psychic linebackers

Miami Hurricanes
New Orleans Saints
Tulane greenwave
LSU Tigers.. unless theyre playing the canes or the wave..
Old 08-11-2011, 11:00 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

I agree this is a big eye sore and really hurts the gameplay. You can execute a perfect play action over the top play and have the corner beat at the line. Safety is running with back to play opposite way and moment you press button he turns running towards where the ball is thrown to make a play.

I hope a tuner set will fix this because it can become quite annoying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2011, 11:19 AM   #6
Rookie

Yeah I run combo routes to make them choose who too guard but it doesn't matter cause they can guard them both. I will run a fly and a post and the safety can cover both somehow. Along with psychic corner backs and super linebackers they got safety's with eyes in the back of there head. I hope they fix it with a tuner set also it makes it very frustrating at times.
Old 08-11-2011, 11:34 AM   #7
Banned

WIAggie's Arena

OVR: 3

delete your names rosters....its the damm roster-makes who causing all of the issues
I don't have an issue with Super LB's & DT batting down passes
Old 08-11-2011, 11:37 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIAggie
delete your names rosters....its the damm roster-makes who causing all of the issues
I don't have an issue with Super LB's & DT batting down passes
That is completely not true, because my roster has been deleted for weeks and I went back to DEFAULT All American and this still exists. But glad you not seeing these issues, but they are CLEARLY there. I saved multiple video highlights just for the sake of showing how bad it is.

Just to show you this is what we are talking about

NSFW Next two

Last edited by Phobia; 08-11-2011 at 11:50 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »