Home

Aggressive/Conservative

This is a discussion on Aggressive/Conservative within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2011, 05:42 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Aggressive/Conservative

this may be a noob question but i was wondering how the "Aggressive/Conservative" coaching slider worked? if i want to be more aggressive do i want the number on the left to be higher and vice versa

thanks ahead of time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2011, 08:47 AM   #2
Rookie

sniperscout75's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Aggressive/Conservative

Quote:
Originally Posted by pac4eva
this may be a noob question but i was wondering how the "Aggressive/Conservative" coaching slider worked? if i want to be more aggressive do i want the number on the left to be higher and vice versa

thanks ahead of time
If you are speaking of the slider when you create/edit coaches then this is how I think it works. First I think its designed just a little screwy and kinda backwards as to how it looks.

If you want to set for more aggressive you have to push right and make the numbers on the left go up. This to me is a little backwards as one would think in my opinion that moving the slider towards what you wanted would make sense however it seems that is not how it works.

Also of note, I believe this is only applicable on user coaches while simming plays you dont call and im not sure on other cpu coaches if you can edit this feature or not as I havent tried. So this setting doesnt make your players play more aggressive/conservative its just for coaching decisions you dont make I believe.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »