Home

Questions for NCAA Football 12 assoc. prod. Ben Haumiller for 8/18 interview

This is a discussion on Questions for NCAA Football 12 assoc. prod. Ben Haumiller for 8/18 interview within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2011, 01:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Questions for NCAA Football 12 assoc. prod. Ben Haumiller for 8/18 interview

Hi, my podcast, Dead Pixel Live, will be interviewing Ben Haumiller , the associate producer of NCAA 12 live on 8/18 at 7pm EST. If you have any questions that you want us to ask Mr. Haumiller about the game you can jump into the chatroom and submit questions during the interview. If you can't make it to the live show at 7pm on the 18th, you can post your questions right here and I'll do my best to get them answered.

More info is on the DPL website at http://deadpixellive.com/component/c...-ben-haumiller .

D
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2011, 03:09 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: Questions for NCAA Football 12 assoc. prod. Ben Haumiller for 8/18 interview

Well, I really like NCAA 11 and I am nervous about 12 because of the change in leadership. I would like to know what Mr. Haumiller's vision is for next year's game. Specifically, what does he feel the franchise has gotten right that he wants to continue to build upon in the last two years, and what are some areas where he feels like the game can expand and grow to achieve greater fidelity to the sport.
Old 08-12-2011, 04:28 PM   #3
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
If there are more issues are u willing to release another patch?

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 08-12-2011, 04:34 PM   #4
Rookie

sniperscout75's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Questions for NCAA Football 12 assoc. prod. Ben Haumiller for 8/18 interview

Seeing as how there is a pretty big debate currently as to the functionality of L2/LT button with regards to passing could you ask him as to if there is any function in game of the L2/LT button in regards to passing game/receiving. Thanks.
Old 08-12-2011, 04:53 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

ask him how he feels about his team putting out an entirely broken product. i mean no disrespect but i would really like to know his thoughts on this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2011, 05:06 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 32
Hmmm.. I wouldn't say this game is entirely broken. It is kind of like a good looking girl with a snaggle tooth. It has potential and is fixable, but it will require some work.
Old 08-12-2011, 06:06 PM   #7
24 Forever

mike24forever's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbberry
ask him how he feels about his team putting out an entirely broken product. i mean no disrespect but i would really like to know his thoughts on this.
And we wonder why developers don't come here any more? "Entirely Broken Product"....really? Your game doesn't play when you put it in? Issues...YES...entirely broken, nice trolling!
Old 08-12-2011, 06:16 PM   #8
The Kaptain

gopher_guy's Arena

OVR: 22

Entirely broken???

Where do these people come from?

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back."
-Herb Brooks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »