Home

Let's change the tone...

This is a discussion on Let's change the tone... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2011, 03:19 PM   #25
MVP

BoSoxPujols's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Let's change the tone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
OK, I guess I never cared about dreads enough to know what looks good and what doesn't.
Awesome back track.

You've gone from "dreads are hard to program" to I don't care how they look even if they arent. You're a perfect EA customer.

Quote:
My school has a field turf field. I am in my school's (Liberty High School) band and we spend about 5 hours a day on the Field Turf. What I was trying to say (I just worded it poorly/didn't make clear at all) was EA should not give 3D grass to field turf teams.
WHAT?!?!?!

Seriously?

Field turf has dimension to it. It sticks up like blades of natural grass. It plays very close if not exactly like natural grass, it looks like grass....why should it NOT be in 3D if natural grass is?

You are making zero sense.

Quote:
I think they did implement it correctly for the most part.
They didn't. Sorry to burst your EA loving bubble.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2011, 03:27 PM   #26
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

OVR: 31

I just wish we could all just stop the fighting amongst each other and come to grips that the game makes us feel differently. I'm obviously in the "didn't get value for my dollar" group. But, I'm not going to sit here and put people down because they like the game. I'm happy for them that they can see through things I can't simply overlook, and enjoy the game.

I am hopeful that the patch will alleviate most of the problems that I have with the game, but I don't think one patch will do it, although that is all we will will most likely get.

Overall, while we all have disagreements about how and where this game/series is going, we should remember one thing, our passion for sports gaming is what we can agree on. So threads like these ones calling out people who disagree with your view of the game is the same as somebody who makes a thread about trashing people who have no problems with the game.

Threads like these really have no place here and fills up the boards with nonsense. We need to stop being personal toward each other and focus on the game itself. We all have good ideas and people shouldn't be so quick to dismiss others.
Old 08-14-2011, 03:33 PM   #27
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

I know some will like the game and some wont. But why do those that hate or have issues with the game feel they need to go into every thread and try to change the minds of those that like it. If you dont like it, fine. Move on. Theres plenty of threads about the issues and complaints to suit your needs of needing to vent.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 08-14-2011, 03:36 PM   #28
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
I know some will like the game and some wont. But why do those that hate or have issues with the game feel they need to go into every thread and try to change the minds of those that like it. If you dont like it, fine. Move on. Theres plenty of threads about the issues and complaints to suit your needs of needing to vent.
To be fair though Skyboxer, it happens both ways and both of those types of threads are littered all over the boards right now. Rather than making a whole new one, people should just recycling old threads and putting their thoughts into those.

Think of OS NCAA Football forum as the Earth, wouldn't you want to recycle to make it look healthy for future generations?
Old 08-14-2011, 03:46 PM   #29
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkra0512
To be fair though Skyboxer, it happens both ways and both of those types of threads are littered all over the boards right now. Rather than making a whole new one, people should just recycling old threads and putting their thoughts into those.

Think of OS NCAA Football forum as the Earth, wouldn't you want to recycle to make it look healthy for future generations?
Yes, if the game gets fixed lol
Old 08-14-2011, 03:53 PM   #30
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFatGirlz4Me37
Yes, if the game gets fixed lol
I rest my case.
The game plays just fine to alot of people. Yes it can get better but for a lot of people its just a fun game to play.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 08-14-2011, 03:57 PM   #31
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkra0512
To be fair though Skyboxer, it happens both ways
Not remotely in the same degree at all. For every thread talking about the good stuff and 'just have fun' theres 10 complaint threads.
I really wish we could have threads dedicated for gamers who need to complain and threads for those that just game for the fun and understand that yes it can get better but enjoy it for what it is.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2011, 04:04 PM   #32
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

I'm not here to argue with anybody in this thread. I think both parties are guilty (I admittedly have been in a few arguments in these threads before) and it makes no sense to keep making threads like these or the other way around. It just stirs up trouble one way or another and people start turning on each other, things get personal. Sure those threads may be entertaining to some, but in the end, they are pointless because they are attacking the person not the issue.

The very first post in this thread attacks people under the guise of his or her point, because of that, people take offense and things get out of hand. Then you get snarky, trolling comments and it leads to arguments, not discussions. Do you see what I mean? Skyboxer..you and I are having a calm discussion right now, delivering our points, but if you scroll up and look at other people's posts, it's one attack after another against the person. Just not healthy...lol

Last edited by jkra0512; 08-14-2011 at 04:25 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »