Home

NCAA Football 12 literally unplayable

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 literally unplayable within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2011, 11:44 PM   #1
Rookie

CHIEFxxROCKEM's Arena

OVR: 8
NCAA Football 12 literally unplayable

I haven't been able to play in an OD in about a week let alone playing in a Offline dynasty. This is the only game I try to play right now and I can't even do that b/c it freezes every time I edit uniforms and change playbooks. This is really unacceptable that I paid 60 dollars for this game and can't play in an OD b/c that's the only reason I buy this game, not to play play now games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2011, 01:01 AM   #2
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NCAA Football 12 literally unplayable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIEFxxROCKEM
I haven't been able to play in an OD in about a week let alone playing in a Offline dynasty. This is the only game I try to play right now and I can't even do that b/c it freezes every time I edit uniforms and change playbooks. This is really unacceptable that I paid 60 dollars for this game and can't play in an OD b/c that's the only reason I buy this game, not to play play now games.
I see you have an Xbox based on your gamer tag. I have a PS3 and have not had it freeze one time. The only game that has ever frozen on me was Red Dead Redemption. I have an old 40GB PS3. It's strange I hear bout 360s freezing all the time.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:29 AM   #3
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Have you tried calling EA Technical Support? This obviously is not a widespread problem, the vast majority of people playing NCAA Football 12 on their respective XBOX 360s are doing so without issue.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:33 AM   #4
MVP

Klocker's Arena

OVR: 16

your Xbox is probably on its last legs and NCAA is the game that is pointing that out to you.

I have had two fail and each time it was only one game that caused issues until they died. some games push them more or in ways that expose a specific weakness.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:35 AM   #5
Rookie

CHIEFxxROCKEM's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klocker
your Xbox is probably on its last legs and NCAA is the game that is pointing that out to you.

I have had two fail and each time it was only one game that caused issues until they died. some games push them more or in ways that expose a specific weakness.
It has nothing to do with my xbox. This is the only game that's freezing repeatedly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2011, 01:54 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 6

yeah sounds like an xbox issue. PS3 have no problem.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:55 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

I know my game freezes (PS3) when I try to advance after transfers but only if I don't want the people transferring lol
Old 08-15-2011, 02:21 AM   #8
MVP

Klocker's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIEFxxROCKEM
It has nothing to do with my xbox. This is the only game that's freezing repeatedly.

I have had two fail and each time it was only one game that caused issues until they died.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »