Home

US Video Game Sales Plummet -- NCAA Strongest Game in July

This is a discussion on US Video Game Sales Plummet -- NCAA Strongest Game in July within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2011, 12:38 AM   #25
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: US Video Game Sales Plummet -- NCAA Strongest Game in July

Guess EA didn't miss my $65 this year. And here I was hoping that loss in profit would cause them go back to the drawing board next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2011, 04:44 AM   #26
MVP

sarlndr's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultralow36
Lol at everybody saying the game did good because there was no good games that came...1) ... WHY DO U THINK THERE WAS NOT ALOT OF BIG TITLES WELL FOR ONE NCAA MAKES OTHER COMPANYS NOT WANT to go up agaist it......So of yall really think most people give a crap you traded your game in NO....they dont....
NCAA is not COD so I doubt any company was worried about going up against it. It's just summer and this one has been kinda slow.
Old 08-16-2011, 04:53 AM   #27
MVP

OVR: 0

edit: I wont waste my time i see most will bash ea for anything.....

Last edited by ultralow36; 08-16-2011 at 06:22 AM.
Old 08-16-2011, 05:27 AM   #28
MVP

sarlndr's Arena

OVR: 6

What?
Old 08-16-2011, 06:44 AM   #29
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

OVR: 21
I didn't read the article, but I'm hoping it wasn't trying to insinuate another reason for low video game sales other than the lack of good games being released. Like others have already mentioned, fall is going to be huge!

Call of Duty, Battlefield, Uncharted 3, Batman: Arkham City, the Metal Gear Solid Collection, the Splinter Cell Collection, the Silent Hill Collection, NBA 2K12, FIFA 12, PES 2012, and NHL 12 all drop before December. There's something for everyone on that list. I know there are at least 7 games on the list I definitely plan on buying, and I'm not even talking about the two biggest releases: CoD and Battlefield.
Old 08-16-2011, 07:57 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
I doubt this helped too much... I think 11 was solid, and good advertising created interest in 12.

I really don't think 50 OSers trading in the game impact sales too much... I don't think too many people traded in the game
just 50??...l.ulz
Old 08-17-2011, 02:09 AM   #31
Pro

BRxSKINSx's Arena

OVR: 18
Gears 3 will boost sales in September....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2011, 03:19 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 0
CAN SOMEONE ANSWER OR AGREE WITH ME ON THIS COMPLAINT I HAVE?

I've played about 8 years in a dynasty and the QB ratings each year seem to increase by the end of each season. When I check out "players leaving" there are at least 8-10 QB's ranked 99 overall. How in the hell is it going to be realistic when I upload these draft classes onto Madden and the top ten best draft picks are QB's??? After a few seasons in Madden's franchise mode (once all these QB's get drafted) the whole league will be ran by freakishly talented QB's. THIS SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO BE FIXED!!! It's just not HUMAN! No 22 year old kid can have 92 speed, 95 throwing accuracy, 95 awareness, and 99 throwing power.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »