Home

Strangest/funniest thing you've seen in 12

This is a discussion on Strangest/funniest thing you've seen in 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2011, 10:42 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Strangest/funniest thing you've seen in 12

I saw this funny thing where my online dynasty went defunct due to all the errors. And then my offline dynasty became unplayable because I got let go despite having a perfect record and meeting all my goals, and wasn't able to get another head coaching job because coach progression is so broken.

It was hilarious.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:53 PM   #58
Pro

khaled's Arena

OVR: 10

RTG with a QB at Texas. I'm down 27-21 and theres 40 seconds left to drive it down & score a TD, no TOs. I pick a pass play and i complete it, wr going out of bounds. 29 secs left on the clock... CPU refuses to let me pass it, lines up in jumbo package at the 50. (I cant change the play- first game starting). Im like wtf and the play after, again, jumbo run. game ends.

Old 08-22-2011, 10:54 PM   #59
Pro

khaled's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonnel
I saw this funny thing where my online dynasty went defunct due to all the errors. And then my offline dynasty became unplayable because I got let go despite having a perfect record and meeting all my goals, and wasn't able to get another head coaching job because coach progression is so broken.

It was hilarious.
Nick Saban was fired from Bama in 2015 despite winning a NC and 2 SEC titles. Got fired because Alabama had a down season with 8 wins.

Old 08-23-2011, 06:08 AM   #60
Rookie

Mrfrosty's Arena

OVR: 1

Happened to me yesterday with Tulane.

Had Orleans Darkwa (RB) out as a WR. Noticed he had his corner on the outside and right before he cuts I throw the ball. Well, with all that rain that happens in outdoor stadiums he obviously slipped. Thinkin "Great, there goes this drive", he goes from pushing himself up off the ground to a full on jump and catches the ball just past the first down marker keeping my dirve alive. Laughed about it and even knew the drive should have been over, but oh well. Makes up for the SS warping through my WR twice to make an int.
Old 08-23-2011, 06:01 PM   #61
Rookie

Shankssta's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbh24
Mississippi State seems to be the team in my dynasty (year 4 now) that is a surprising juggernaut. They are continually a top 5 team

I am Eastern Michigan, and just played an 0-3 Michigan State team that was still ranked #25 (started as #9)
I noticed that too. In all of my dynasties Mississippi State becomes a top team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2011, 07:03 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 4

On an option play I pitched to the HB at the last second. A defender was in position to stop the HB for a short gain; instead he kept back-peddling even after I was well past him on the way to a TD.
Old 08-24-2011, 06:47 AM   #63
Rookie

tahjimoto's Arena

OVR: 2

This....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ih02ZAiUv0
Old 08-26-2011, 04:13 AM   #64
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

I blocked an extra point. Only for their back up HB on the side to pick it up and run it in for 2.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »