Home

Game Planning Online

This is a discussion on Game Planning Online within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2011, 12:15 PM   #1
A DB'S SWAG

avwhitechic's Arena

OVR: 2
Game Planning Online

I think game planning should be REMOVED from online play. Its bad enough people use a suped up Alabama team but with aggressive D its just impossible to compete. I can take a loss and expect a loss with a lesser team but at least give me a fighting chance without gameplanning being the difference in my loss.
Anyone eles agree?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2011, 01:58 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Game Planning Online

The gameplanning is fair and pretty balanced imo. First off if you have some online exp because you shouldn't even worry about the other player having aggressive d-line. You can get an encroachment/offside penalty called like 95% of the time. Second if they have strip ball on just set your RB to conserv, you'll still break tackles and most likely wont fumble once the entire game. Every gameplan have strengths and weaknesses. You can counter them all, just depends on your style and opp.
My $0.02
Old 08-19-2011, 03:01 AM   #3
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7

I agree with the OP. Gmeplanning is almost pointless. If you're just going to counter his aggressive D-line by making him jump offsides until he gets frustrated and stops it, what's the point of having it at all? You're just setting your gameplan to cancel out his and you're back to square one. And against the CPU, who doesn't have the smarts to make such adjustments, it's too much of an advantage. We don't even allow it in our OD.
Old 08-19-2011, 05:12 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

The only one that annoys me is the one that makes the clock run out fast somebody get a lead and come out after halftime and milk the whole clock gimmie a break.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »