Home

Can you improve your school rating?

This is a discussion on Can you improve your school rating? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2011, 09:02 PM   #1
Rookie

Frost33's Arena

OVR: 3
Can you improve your school rating?

I so in my 3rd year being OC at Wisconsin I managed to win the NC and was offered and took the HC job at Indiana (I didn't have many choices). Coming from Wisconsin, recruiting wasn't that difficult as they have a lot of A's and B's to use in pitches. At Indiana its a different story, they're a 3 prestige school, so not even the worst, and I'm finding I have mostly Cs.

Is it possible to raise your ratings? If so, can you improve all of them or are some set? Assuming you can change them, other than winning is there anything else that increases it?

Would really make taking a 1 star team next to impossible to rebuilt if you can't.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2011, 09:04 PM   #2
Rookie

spartyon6686's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Can you improve your school rating?

You can buy the increased grades idk how much it cost though.
Old 08-18-2011, 10:01 PM   #3
Pro

gamemaster-2005's Arena

OVR: 8

they can increase, but there are some that possibly will never change. like academics there is a slim to none chance that will ever go up. mostly championship contender,tv rating,fan base,team tradition, will go up.
Old 08-18-2011, 11:24 PM   #4
Rookie

Frost33's Arena

I can deal with a few things not going up. Just wanted to make sure the other things could go up with some winning and work.
Old 08-19-2011, 02:26 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 12

The only ratings I can think of that will never, ever change are Campus Lifestyle and Conference Prestige (unless the school moves to a more prestigious conference). Most of the other ratings will go up if you win and do well.

TV Exposure, Championship Contender, Fan Base, Coach Prestige and Program Tradition will increase if you win and do well. Coach Loyalty and Program Stability will go up the longer you stay at a particular school.

Academic Prestige can change, but it's difficult, I believe it's tied to how many players stay all the way to graduation (don't leave early for the Pros) and the Awareness of players as they graduate. Pro Potential is tied to how many players leave early for the Pros, so if a lot of them leave Pro Potential will go up, but it will be much more difficult/impossible to increase Academic Prestige.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2011, 11:20 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Will conference prestige change if more prestigious schools are added to the conference? Or will SEC always have a A+ even if there are terrible teams in the conference?
Old 08-19-2011, 12:46 PM   #7
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcbryde
Will conference prestige change if more prestigious schools are added to the conference? Or will SEC always have a A+ even if there are terrible teams in the conference?
It'll stay the same.
Old 08-19-2011, 12:59 PM   #8
Rookie

Frost33's Arena

Thanks, its a challenge rebuilding a program with just 2-3* recruits with MAYBE a 4 thrown in there once and a while, and if my program didn't improve even with winning, it would be impossible.

Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »