Home

Is Dynasty Mode playable?

This is a discussion on Is Dynasty Mode playable? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2011, 10:58 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Is Dynasty Mode playable?

I've read some of the seemingly freak glitches in Dynasty mode as well as gameplay, but it seems to me as long as I use one of the good slider sets found on here, the game is definitely playable. My question is will it not be a waste of time to get my dynasty going right now, with the assumption that I won't be done with the first season prior to the patch coming out.

I've been playing The Show since I got NCAA after hearing about the issues, but I'm trying to find out if it's worth starting my Dynasty now.

Thanks in advance guys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2011, 11:00 AM   #2
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Is Dynasty Mode playable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludicent
I've read some of the seemingly freak glitches in Dynasty mode as well as gameplay, but it seems to me as long as I use one of the good slider sets found on here, the game is definitely playable. My question is will it not be a waste of time to get my dynasty going right now, with the assumption that I won't be done with the first season prior to the patch coming out.

I've been playing The Show since I got NCAA after hearing about the issues, but I'm trying to find out if it's worth starting my Dynasty now.

Thanks in advance guys
ASSUMING that the patch is released by the end of the month, i'd wait for that as well as the up-to-date rosters...if ur really itching to play the game, i'd mess around with a dummy dynasty for the time being
Old 08-22-2011, 12:00 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
My question is will it not be a waste of time to get my dynasty going right now, with the assumption that I won't be done with the first season prior to the patch coming out.
Thanks in advance guys
What does being done with the first season have to do with the patch? Does the patch not effect dynasties that are past season 1?
Old 08-22-2011, 12:05 PM   #4
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by nortobc
What does being done with the first season have to do with the patch? Does the patch not effect dynasties that are past season 1?
Supposedly it doesn't
Old 08-22-2011, 12:23 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2
That's why I'm waiting to start my main dynasty with Texas. Been enjoying playing as uga though

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2011, 12:29 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:

Thanks in advance guys

ABSOLUTELY NOT

Most of the stuff we could play without. For example I wouldn't die without custom playbooks or Coaching Carousel (even though I was looking forward to using them)

But right now the biggest problem is THE GAME IS NOT REPORTING THE PROPER GAME SCORES and that make it a COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME until it is fixed
Old 08-22-2011, 01:55 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFatGirlz4Me37
Supposedly it doesn't
Really? Wow. I wonder why not?

Can you define "end of the season"? What is the crossing point? End of bowl games? End of off season?
Old 08-22-2011, 01:58 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 3

From what I understand, if you download the patch before your first season ends, the patch works immediately. If you are past your first season, the patch comes into affect for your next incoming recruiting classes only, and that works fully when your players turn over.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »