Home

Offline Dynasty freezing in first game of 2nd season

This is a discussion on Offline Dynasty freezing in first game of 2nd season within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2011, 05:07 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Offline Dynasty freezing in first game of 2nd season

So my offline dynasty is freezing in the first quarter of the first game of my second season. Is this happening to others? Is this going to be fixed in the patch? Do I have any hope of continuing my dynasty without restarting?

EDIT: Here is what happens. After a play is over the screen will focus out like it does when the play art comes up for when you choose your next play. The play clock will continue to roll but no play art comes up. After a few seconds you can faintly see the play art in the background but can't select a play or anything. Delay of game is called, then the screen goes right back to translusive play art in the background, etc. Eventually the play clock stops running. The Xbox doesn't freeze up because I can hold the center button on the controller and the screen will pop up asking if I want to shut down the console, etc.

Last edited by ajimithing; 08-25-2011 at 12:06 PM. Reason: explanation
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2011, 05:53 PM   #2
Pro

kjjnesb's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Offline Dynasty freezing in first game of 2nd season

I was having a freezing issue as well but I turned of the espn radio thing and it stopped
Old 08-22-2011, 06:25 PM   #3
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjjnesb
I was having a freezing issue as well but I turned of the espn radio thing and it stopped
I had moments where it would freeze for a second or two and I did this as well and it fixed it right away.
Old 08-24-2011, 03:05 PM   #4
Banned

Did this - even signed out of Xbox live altogether - yet I still can't make it past the first quarter or the first game of my second dynasty season.

Any help?

BTW - when it "freezes" the play clock still runs down, and I can faintly see the play art to pick the next play in the background. The play clock will run out and the ref comes on and gives delay of game and this will repeat forever. Anyone experiencing this?
Old 08-25-2011, 12:02 PM   #5
Banned

Am I the only one having this problem? Ugh, makes me think EA will probably not fix this problem if its not something a lot of people are experiencing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2011, 12:09 PM   #6
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajimithing
BTW - when it "freezes" the play clock still runs down, and I can faintly see the play art to pick the next play in the background. The play clock will run out and the ref comes on and gives delay of game and this will repeat forever. Anyone experiencing this?
Wow, that is weird. I have never experienced this nor have I even heard of anyone experiencing this sort of thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »