Home

Who's traded in their copy??

This is a discussion on Who's traded in their copy?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Traded your copy in????
Yes 65 23.13%
No 216 76.87%
Voters: 281. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-23-2011, 02:34 AM   #9
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Who's traded in their copy??

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGKing
Have you tried something called sliders? http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-enjoy-90.html

Those sliders made this game very enjoyable for me.
I've tried both his AA and Heisman sliders..

For awhile they did satisfy me, but their is just too much wrong with this game for me to enjoy anymore; and this is coming from someone who realizes that these are only video games, but geez, there's just too much wrong for me to enjoy.
Old 08-23-2011, 02:37 AM   #10
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31

No matter how bad the game is atm, no way i'm trading it in....gunna pray that the patch has some positive effect...and i'll prolly be gettin madden when it releases as well
Old 08-23-2011, 02:57 AM   #11
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

This game represents the light at the end of the tunnel for the NCAA series current gen. A lot of my faith is riding on future patches. EA needs to see the significance of this moment because most of us realize how much of a step forward this game is compared to the last 2 or 3. They absolutely need to deliver the goods with these patches.

I'm not trading mine anytime soon. I traded 10 in after a month and a half and didn't get through half of the college season last year with 11. I expect to keep this one well into next spring or summer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2011, 11:45 AM   #12
Ride on Kentucky Kid

doubledeuceR6's Arena

OVR: 12

Nope and more than likely I won't. I have fun with this game and there are times when I curse it to no end. There is no question that there are things that need to be addressed and I'm atleast gonna ride it out until all the the patches are released.
Twitter: @CQRDeuce @CQRclub
www.cqrclub.co.uk
Old 08-23-2011, 12:34 PM   #13
MVP

InspectahDeck's Arena

OVR: 18

No.. But i'm getting to the last strand of patience with all these server problems. I can enjoy the game but the EA servers constantly being down for no reason. The inability to sign back onto the servers after a online game if they go down. Sorry EA i'm not interested in playing my games multiple times because you can't run a decent server.

Old 08-23-2011, 01:01 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 5

its a great game and some of the things ypu complained about is being patched (Option).
Old 08-23-2011, 01:11 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 5

I'm torn because I LOVE the gameplay. But the primary reason that I bought the game was for the online dynasty mode and that is completely broken. I'm keeping the game to see if this upcoming patch fixes our dynasty but if it doesn't I"m done with the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2011, 01:17 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

No im enjoying the game, will enjoy it more once College football season actually starts. Get up early saturday morning play a game before college gameday comes on then watch college football all day, play some more until I got to sleep after the night game. Then repeat same thing with Madden on sunday.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »