Home

can ANYONE help me create NotreDame exactly the same BUT WITH NAMES ON THEIR UNIFORMS

This is a discussion on can ANYONE help me create NotreDame exactly the same BUT WITH NAMES ON THEIR UNIFORMS within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2011, 04:15 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: can ANYONE help me create NotreDame exactly the same BUT WITH NAMES ON THEIR UNIF

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
The exact replicas are because you can select to use a real Uni as your team's uni.

Ok now I do see this option under "choose EXISTING uniforms" lol.

I actually never noticed that before.

But the problem now is I cant EDIT them and put the names on the back. Or am I missing something else? Is there an option to do so?
Old 08-23-2011, 04:16 PM   #10
Rookie

Re: can ANYONE help me create NotreDame exactly the same BUT WITH NAMES ON THEIR UNIF

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerofRed25
Next to the template for jersey style, there should be a button that says Choose Existing. It would be there.

Keep in mind though that you cannot edit those uniforms at all, not even to put names on them.

Correct, unfortunately...lol

Daggummit
Old 08-23-2011, 04:18 PM   #11
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksumite
REALLY????? Where do I find this option?? Can you tell me where to look because I dont see that option anywhere.

That could be EXACTLY what I'm overlooking.

Thanks so much.

Click what I circled in green on TB... then click the Tab Labeled Independents

Edit: Computer took a while to upload this, guess you already figured out what to do.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TB.jpg (59.0 KB, 40 views)
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!

Last edited by TDenverFan; 08-23-2011 at 04:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2011, 04:21 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerofRed25
For ND, just make the primary logo the ND logo, the secondary the adidas logo (colored white).

Use the existing helmets and existing pants for both home and road. Then create the uniforms. No stripes or anything, just the blank uniform. I think ND's color can be selected in the colors. Put the adidas logo on the right chest and the ND logo on the collar. Unfortunately the ND logo will probably not be visible on your home unis because it would be blue on blue. The white Adidas logo wouldn't be visible on your road unis. So there is no way to make it exact, but I think you could be close.

As for USC, that would be harder because the helmet and collar have two different logos, plus the Nike logo.

Now I understand this post more and I'm trying that now.

I'm using the EXISTING pants and HELMETS and just gonna play with the jerseys I guess.

Thanks guys. I REALLY appreciate it.

Also is there any way to make them have the same RIVALS when you bring them into the dynasty?
Old 08-23-2011, 04:25 PM   #13
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

Quote:
Now I understand this post more and I'm trying that now.

I'm using the EXISTING pants and HELMETS and just gonna play with the jerseys I guess.

Thanks guys. I REALLY appreciate it.

Also is there any way to make them have the same RIVALS when you bring them into the dynasty?
If you replace your team with ND they will keep ND's primary Rival, but no other rivals.

Old 08-23-2011, 04:28 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
If you replace your team with ND they will keep ND's primary Rival, but no other rivals.

They will keep their rivals? Even in and ONLINE dynasty?

I hope so I would love to us this team instead.

How do I make certain they get the same rivals as real life do I just name the the exact name and stadium name and everything?
Old 08-23-2011, 04:30 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:

When you say if I replace my team with ND do you mean at the team swap part?

BUT HERE IS THE THING, what if I then move them around to CUSTOM CONFERENCE in an online dynasty.

Will I still maintain those rivalries? Cuz I need those for recruiting obviously.

Last edited by aksumite; 08-23-2011 at 04:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2011, 04:41 PM   #16
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

Quote:
When you say if I replace my team with ND do you mean at the team swap part?

BUT HERE IS THE THING, what if I then move them around to CUSTOM CONFERENCE in an online dynasty.

Will I still maintain those rivalries? Cuz I need those for recruiting obviously.
How it should work is this:

Swap TB ND for Real ND at the start of the Dynasty (Team Swap part).

TB ND will keep Real ND's primary rival; but only their primary rival (USC, I believe).

Custom COnferences shouldn't mess anything up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »