Home

This might be worst than the pump fake glitch

This is a discussion on This might be worst than the pump fake glitch within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2011, 10:30 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: This might be worst than the pump fake glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
Adjusted sliders to 0 for tackle and adjusted each defenders tackle attribute to 0 while jacking the runnners break tackle to 99. A two year old child could figure that out.......lol
Glad you find it funny, a guy kept doing this to me last night in a ranked game and i couldnt figure out wtf was going on, funny thing is he was using oregon and also doing the pa jet sweep glitch but i guess its funny until it happens to you.
Old 08-24-2011, 10:31 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 0

^^^^^I,m willing to bet no.....But you are right its easy to do......
Old 08-24-2011, 10:33 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by novadolla
Glad you find it funny, a guy kept doing this to me last night in a ranked game and i couldnt figure out wtf was going on, funny thing is he was using oregon and also doing the pa jet sweep glitch but i guess its funny until it happens to you.
I don't think it's funny at all actually. I just thought someone tweaked sliders/attributes and then posted a video like it was a glitch. I wasn't trying to make light of it if it's actually happening online.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2011, 10:35 AM   #12
MVP

nova91's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
Has it happened to you?
Yup, about 4 times actually. Once it happened for me in RTG practice mode, another time it happened for me in an RTG game against Duke, and twice it happened against me in off-line dynasty games once on an interception against Florida and the other on a 68 yard run against Michigan by Denard Robinson. I just quit playing for about an hour to keep from throwing my PS3 controller through my tv.
Old 08-24-2011, 10:36 AM   #13
MVP

nova91's Arena

Quote:
You can trigger this? I thought it was a glitch.
Old 08-24-2011, 10:40 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova91
Yup, about 4 times actually. Once it happened for me in RTG practice mode, another time it happened for me in an RTG game against Duke, and twice it happened against me in off-line dynasty games once on an interception against Florida and the other on a 68 yard run against Michigan by Denard Robinson. I just quit playing for about an hour to keep from throwing my PS3 controller through my tv.
I'd be pissed too. Wow, I can't say I'm surprised at all, it is weird that its just now being brought up though.
Old 08-24-2011, 10:45 AM   #15
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova91
You can trigger this? I thought it was a glitch.
YES after seeing what this guy was doing, this is just crazy the only way the guy didnt score every time is because he was pushed out of bounds. Got the point where i just quit. I rarely ever quit a game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2011, 10:49 AM   #16
MVP

nova91's Arena

Quote:
YES after seeing what this guy was doing, this is just crazy the only way the guy didnt score every time is because he was pushed out of bounds. Got the point where i just quit. I rarely ever quit a game.
That's the only way I stopped the interception against Florida from being a TD, I wasn't so lucky against Michigan.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »