Home

No excuse for this - 8 users in a bowl game, 0 games report, all get simmed and...

This is a discussion on No excuse for this - 8 users in a bowl game, 0 games report, all get simmed and... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2011, 11:37 AM   #1
Banned

Redskins_Hokies's Arena

OVR: 0
No excuse for this - 8 users in a bowl game, 0 games report, all get simmed and...

On top of that only two people actually WON their bowl game due to sim. Really USF is going to beat VT 42-7? This is just terrible in my eyes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2011, 01:06 PM   #2
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: No excuse for this - 8 users in a bowl game, 0 games report, all get simmed and..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins_Hokies
On top of that only two people actually WON their bowl game due to sim. Really USF is going to beat VT 42-7? This is just terrible in my eyes.
We have the same problem in our OD, been halted for 2 weeks waiting for the patch.

But, the thing is bro, we all gotta realize that these problems have been acknowledged by EA a long time ago and it was our choice to continue playing without a patch.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-25-2011, 01:14 PM   #3
Rookie

w00dy Hayezz's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: No excuse for this - 8 users in a bowl game, 0 games report, all get simmed and..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
We have the same problem in our OD, been halted for 2 weeks waiting for the patch.

But, the thing is bro, we all gotta realize that these problems have been acknowledged by EA a long time ago and it was our choice to continue playing without a patch.
This is true, it's still frustrating though because i WANT it to work soooo bad. I have 2 OD's on hold. I won the Orange Bowl With W. Virginia, beat FSU 27-0 but when we advanced it simmed it and i lost 40-28. Really bummed me out but i did know i was taking a chance.
Old 08-25-2011, 01:19 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy Hayezz
This is true, it's still frustrating though because i WANT it to work soooo bad. I have 2 OD's on hold. I won the Orange Bowl With W. Virginia, beat FSU 27-0 but when we advanced it simmed it and i lost 40-28. Really bummed me out but i did know i was taking a chance.
Before we run into this in my OD, let me ask this.... Last year it happened in one of my leagues, but we went back to the old saved file and just used that.

It worked well (especially for me) because I actually lost that week's game, but the other three users won and they ALL had simmed losses, so no one was very bitter about going back.

Anyway, is that possible?
Old 08-27-2011, 11:26 AM   #5
Banned

Redskins_Hokies's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib

I know but it is just frustrating to just be in the middle of a season and say "hey let's just say forget it"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2011, 11:27 AM   #6
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3

If you've read these boards and haven't suspended your OD, you can't complain. The multitude of game killing issues with OD have been vetted ad nauseum here.
Old 08-27-2011, 01:35 PM   #7
Rookie

Canes5's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm confused by this situation. All 6 teams in my OD finished bowl season and for everyone it said that the transfer failed but everyone's scores appear in the dynasty and on the website. I don't want to advance if its just going to simulate all our games especially since I just beat my friend to win a national championship. If I advance is it going to throw out all our scores and leave it to a sim?
Old 08-27-2011, 03:05 PM   #8
Rookie

BIGmike61985's Arena

OVR: 1

EA Sports really needs to find some new people to work in their quality control department.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »