Home

Will patch address facemask disconnect

This is a discussion on Will patch address facemask disconnect within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2011, 02:15 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 6
Will patch address facemask disconnect

ive searched every forum and sub forum and cant find an answer to this question but will the issue with the robot rb 2 , 3 bar rb, and 3 bar lb on the revo speed helmet being detached from the helmet be fixed in a patch this game. I want to know because if they will never fix this than im trading this in toward madden 12 anybody heard anything
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2011, 02:39 PM   #2
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Will patch address facemask disconnect

Reading the patch notes and knowing the massive issues this game has I find it highly unlikely that this would be addressed in the upcoming patch. I don't have definitive proof, just a logical assumption so take it for what it is
Old 08-25-2011, 02:49 PM   #3
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
A) I never noticed that and B) That's worth trading the game in?!?! To each there own but I think freezing, custom playbooks and custom conferences are a bigger deal considering the advertisement.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 08-25-2011, 02:50 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeceptiveBlaze
ive searched every forum and sub forum and cant find an answer to this question but will the issue with the robot rb 2 , 3 bar rb, and 3 bar lb on the revo speed helmet being detached from the helmet be fixed in a patch this game. I want to know because if they will never fix this than im trading this in toward madden 12 anybody heard anything
Oh my.....
Old 08-25-2011, 03:34 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
A) I never noticed that and B) That's worth trading the game in?!?! To each there own but I think freezing, custom playbooks and custom conferences are a bigger deal considering the advertisement.
Are those issues bigger deals... yes , does that make my issue any less of a deal.... no. Responses like this is like telling a cancer patient to quit their whining because there are people out here with aids with real problems. I would hate for some of the people on here to be doctors. This is why nothing ever gets solved because all we do is bicker amongst each other. All I want to do is hopefully bring an issue of immersion up with a dev and hopefully get it corrected. Can your issues not be solved if mine are or something
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2011, 03:39 PM   #6
Rookie

mistershadez's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Are those issues bigger deals... yes , does that make my issue any less of a deal.... no. Responses like this is like telling a cancer patient to quit their whining because there are people out here with aids with real problems. I would hate for some of the people on here to be doctors. This is why nothing ever gets solved because all we do is bicker amongst each other. All I want to do is hopefully bring an issue of immersion up with a dev and hopefully get it corrected. Can your issues not be solved if mine are or something
What exactly do you see? Have a pic of the facemasks?

South Carolina Gamecocks
| Atlanta Falcons | Golden State Warriors
Old 08-25-2011, 04:11 PM   #7
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
I would say it's more like telling a syphillis patient that someone has AIDS. LOL but I gotcha.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 08-25-2011, 04:16 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

I think the better question is, will the patch ever be released?
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »