Home

Am I special?

This is a discussion on Am I special? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2011, 07:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Am I special?

I feel special...cause i read post after post saying how they have glitches how people hate this game..but after I tried SECelites sliders man I have fallin in love with this game all over again. Dont get me wrong i get frustrated from time to time with brokin tackles and what not but d#mn I'm having fun with this game..Am i the only one? Am I the voice of the voiceless lol

well F##k it...I'll be the only one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2011, 07:54 PM   #2
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Am I special?

Quote:
Originally Posted by csstew55
I feel special...cause i read post after post saying how they have glitches how people hate this game..but after I tried SECelites sliders man I have fallin in love with this game all over again. Dont get me wrong i get frustrated from time to time with brokin tackles and what not but d#mn I'm having fun with this game..Am i the only one? Am I the voice of the voiceless lol

well F##k it...I'll be the only one.
If im not mistaken broken tackles are part of the game.

Anyhow, big fan of the game here too.

99% of the people that own the game enjoy it, and they dont know about os or quit visiting os after release as to avoid the vast majority of left overs who wake up in the morning with a sole purpose to bitch about how bad the game is.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 08-28-2011, 07:56 PM   #3
Rookie

edwvu76's Arena

OVR: 4

my problem with the game isn't the game play, it's the broken dynasty mode that I hate!!!
Old 08-28-2011, 07:57 PM   #4
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
If im not mistaken broken tackles are part of the game.

Anyhow, big fan of the game here too.

99% of the people that own the game enjoy it, and they dont know about os or quit visiting os after release as to avoid the vast majority of left overs who wake up in the morning with a sole purpose to bitch about how bad the game is.
Im not in love with this game as it currently is but im not one to come on here and complain day after day about this that and the other....Im waiting for the patch (whenever that comes) and hopefully the issues will be rectified...And yes i am playing NCAA as i have since release date....Just not *married* to it yet....hopefully that will change soon....
Old 08-28-2011, 08:00 PM   #5
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFatGirlz4Me37
Im not in love with this game as it currently is but im not one to come on here and complain day after day about this that and the other....Im waiting for the patch (whenever that comes) and hopefully the issues will be rectified...And yes i am playing NCAA as i have since release date....Just not *married* to it yet....hopefully that will change soon....
Off topic question, and asking you because i see you here frequently. Did you by chance advance into a 2nd+ season of your dynasty?

Have my first game of season 2ready to go for tonight, but still have restarting when the patch drops in the backnof my mind.

Online, Solo, CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2011, 08:22 PM   #6
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
Off topic question, and asking you because i see you here frequently. Did you by chance advance into a 2nd+ season of your dynasty?

Have my first game of season 2ready to go for tonight, but still have restarting when the patch drops in the backnof my mind.
Yes i'm 5 years into my dummy dynasty...And if ur gunna ask about different glitches pertaining to the game, i could care less frankly...I'm just bull****ting my way through trying to get better the game in all aspects....I could care less if a scrambled qb becomes balanced, etc....I will be starting a whole new dynasty once the patch is released and actually take it seriously
Old 08-28-2011, 08:47 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 32
The game is good, no doubt. I am pretty settled in playing pre-patch and with default rosters. The game started freezing and I had to take my named rosters off.

The freezing is my only real complaint. I really hope EA with this next patch will take the game back to how it was pre-patch, because pre-patch, with the fixes, and this game becomes the god of all football games.
Old 08-28-2011, 08:47 PM   #8
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFatGirlz4Me37
Yes i'm 5 years into my dummy dynasty...And if ur gunna ask about different glitches pertaining to the game, i could care less frankly...I'm just bull****ting my way through trying to get better the game in all aspects....I could care less if a scrambled qb becomes balanced, etc....I will be starting a whole new dynasty once the patch is released and actually take it seriously
Not busting balls i dont care either.

Sounds like your plan is to restart though?

Just not sure what im gonna do.

Online, Solo, CFM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »