Home

NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 - Waiting on Approval From Microsoft and Sony

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 - Waiting on Approval From Microsoft and Sony within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2011, 05:09 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 19
I know people are bored and all, but it would be nice to enter a thread and not see Members postings of their Emotional state on how other post.

If a post really bothers you that much, PM that person instead of starting your own Oprah show.

That being said, after last years Tuner fiasco, we'll have to wait and see what effect/impact all of this coding adjustments will have on the game.

Hopefully it's more postitive than negative.
Old 08-29-2011, 05:09 PM   #74
Banned

bzehrt24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 - Waiting on Approval From Microsoft and Sony

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarlndr
Is this all you do? SMH

On topic: Finally! Lets hope for the best.
We've been saying this for the last 4+ years..
Old 08-29-2011, 05:22 PM   #75
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 - Waiting on Approval From Microsoft and Sony

Personally a working NCAA product would probably sell more Madden copies than a broken one.

People get attached to some players and wanna see how they would pan out in the NFL, which means Madden gets $60 in EA's account. So I doubt they held off until after Madden released, the two sales are virtually unrelated. People buy it for the brand appeal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2011, 05:51 PM   #76
Rookie

Drix10's Arena

OVR: 6
Can't come too soon. I have games crashes all the time, usually at the post game celebration. Uggh.
Old 08-29-2011, 06:00 PM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 6

Here is the post from INTEG on the 7th for a patch release date.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-sept-7th.html

I will go ahead and say that if the patch drops around that time that INTEG and the EA rep deserve their own apology thread.

Plus I dont know how true that is that you have Madden to fall back on. Having Madden to fall back on the back 6 years did not give a soft landing.

Don't you think a patch will be needed for Madden as past years have shown and who is to say it does not take 2 months as well.

Everyone was saying how good NCAA looked but once it was released and out for a few days, all heck broke loose.
..."And there's a frequent bug that turns the receivers' route markers into dancing squiggly lines. None of these problems destroy the fun of running a perfect option play, but they do take you out of what should be an immersive experience."....
Old 08-29-2011, 06:04 PM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600
What baffles me is ppl are still whining and moaning after this patch news and what baffles me even more is when they then turn around and say, "Oh well I have Madden at least to fall back on." I don't understand that at all. If NCAA is such a bad game and if EA is such a horrible video game developer/publisher why do you buy any of their games at all?

The notes of the OP thread clearly state that the devs took extra time in order to fix additional issues that have hampered this really good game. Why ppl would moan about that I have no earthly idea. I really don't.
Well, let me alleviate your confusion...

I agree on SOME level that people are mad at EA for producing a bad football game, so why would they be excited about Madden. However, I hope you do realize that it's completely different people working on Madden than NCAA. So that's the logic. Not that tough.

As for why people moan, it's quite simple as well. They think EA is full of BS. If you didn't get something in quick enough, wouldn't "we were taking out time to make it even better" be a great and obvious excuse to use? Not that tough either.

Hope that helps.
Old 08-29-2011, 06:09 PM   #79
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by der juicen
Can't wait to read this in a couple of hours. There will be plenty of complaints thrown against the devs for being too slow on fixing a patch. You know, because they naysayers and such can program so much better and all. Plenty of complaints, I can hear them and myself laughing at them.
So wait, I have to be able to program a video game in order to criticize it? Do I have to be able to build a car to be upset about having car trouble? Or build a computer if I'm mad about getting a virus?

Wow. Just. Wow. I applaud you, sir. One of the dumbest posts I've seen in a sea of dumb posts lately.
Old 08-29-2011, 06:20 PM   #80
Rookie

LoganSf's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagopax
Personally a working NCAA product would probably sell more Madden copies than a broken one.

People get attached to some players and wanna see how they would pan out in the NFL, which means Madden gets $60 in EA's account. So I doubt they held off until after Madden released, the two sales are virtually unrelated. People buy it for the brand appeal.
True that man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »