Home

NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 - Waiting on Approval From Microsoft and Sony

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 - Waiting on Approval From Microsoft and Sony within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2011, 10:38 AM   #1097
Banned

balcobomber25's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 - Waiting on Approval From Microsoft and Sony

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonlywhiteout
This is still a boring game compared to Madden. I have to give EA huge credit for the Madden effort this year. It's just miles ahead in presentation and is a treat to play. Presentation needs to be beefed up
Couldn't disagree more with this post. Madden is still the same exact game as years past. Only now they added shiny new menus to the same broken, boring franchise mode. The commentary is among the worst ever in the history of sports video games. In my opinion the only good next gen commentary Madden ever had was the "hometown radio announcer" he was the only one to provide solid play by play without meaningless mindless chatter (i.e. Chris Collinsworth). The team specific entrances this year which was one of the most hyped features, pale in comparison to NCAA's. For a 2011 title I would expect a full team entrance and not just two guys randomly selected. Half the time they announce my backup RB as the starter...

The dynamic player performance is broken. At times you don't even notice it, at other times all it takes is one missed tackle, one fumble or a dropped catch and your player is done for the game. The accelerated game clock being forced on in franchise mode is a joke, I've had more than one two minute drive effectively ended because of it. Until Madden and NCAA takes a year off for a total overhaul this game is going to continue sinking into an abyss, there is simply not enough time to change the key components of the game in a one year development cycle. It is going to suffer the same fate as NBA Live (or whatever they call it these days), NHL 2K and eventually MLB 2k (which is only kept alive by an exclusive license).
Old 09-10-2011, 10:59 AM   #1098
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 - Waiting on Approval From Microsoft and Sony

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDelta
Unless of course you do something so crazy and unpredictable like trying to use the no huddle or creating a custom playbook.

LOL this game has gone to down the drain.
Old 09-10-2011, 11:12 AM   #1099
Banned

balcobomber25's Arena

OVR: 0

Down the drain is an understatement. The problem though is it still sells millions because according to Ben Haumiller "the only one noticing these problems are the Hardcore fanbase who plays 1000 hours, and you cant appeal to everyone" I almost laughed when I heard him say that.

Last edited by balcobomber25; 09-10-2011 at 11:23 AM.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:08 PM   #1100
Rookie

jolson88's Arena

OVR: 1
This thread is close to Jumping The Shark. LOL
Old 09-10-2011, 02:11 PM   #1101
Rookie

tcrunner24's Arena

OVR: 10

Run the Play Action Jet Sweep out of the QB Wildcat. If you give to the man going in motion, it is at least a 15 yard gain, if not a touchdown on 7 out of 10 plays when you play against the CPU. I'm playing on Heisman.
I can do all things through him who strengthens me. Phil 4:13
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »