Home

RTG question about becoming a starter?

This is a discussion on RTG question about becoming a starter? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2011, 12:10 PM   #1
Pro

rolltide1017's Arena

OVR: 7
Question RTG question about becoming a starter?

I'm playing as a RB in my RTG and have climbed the depth chart to #2 but, now I seem stuck. I have maxed out the coach's trust bar (100/100) as the number 2 RB but I never get a position battle, just the same old practice week end and week out. Am I missing something, how do you become the starter if it will not give you the position battle? Any ideas?

It also sucks that even as the #2, I still don't see any playing time except on FG. Makes no sense, I guess the starter never gets tired.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2011, 06:01 AM   #2
Rookie

Knas417's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: RTG question about becoming a starter?

Dude that happened to me also with my RB the only thing I could do is restart my rtg
Old 09-05-2011, 11:34 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: RTG question about becoming a starter?

The starter never gets tired - unless you are the starter. Its even nicer when you ran your team down the field and once nearing the goalline you get substituted and the substitute makes the TD

Have been like that for ages now and will probably NEVER be fixed by EA - like so many other annyoing things...

Back to the original question, did you try pressing X on Coachs Trust and visit training after reaching 100% trust for the next level? That usually helped, whe I got stucked - at least on my PS3 ...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »