Home

Injury plagued

This is a discussion on Injury plagued within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2011, 05:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Injury plagued

I had a game with 5 players going down with torn pectoral????? 2 WR's both gone for 12 weeks 1 RB My starting FS and a cornerback. Very funny, and also has anybody ever had linemen get hurt seems like all I have get hurt are skill position guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2011, 06:11 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Injury plagued

Great to know that this stayed "in the game" from '11!!!

Lively debates within previous INJ threads about how this happens IRL. Bull____. Not to this extent, not every. Single. Year. Without. Question.

When you become afraid to play players with a 14-pt lead b/c you know, you just know, someone's going to get hurt for 7-10 wks (plus the 3 wks of Doubtful then 2 more of Questionable , or if playing '11, Questionable guy doesn't come off INJ list between conference championship and bowl game 5 wks later so a 7wk INJ in wk 4 ends his season!). With this game it's not a matter of "if," but a matter of "when." I also find it's most often a senior, ending their careers.

And yes, as I try to calm down, I've had an OL get injured, but a) he only went down for 3 wks, and b) he went straight from INJ to playable w/o Doubtful, Questionable or Probable week(s). Miraculous recovery for a guy with a lower INJ number than my QB/HB/CB/OLB/SS/...
On D, it's OLB or FS or SS or, anyone but DL.
Old 08-29-2011, 06:21 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Are you running a lot of no huddle?

It seems to me when I run my offense fast and with little breaks they get too fatigued and that's when they get hurt.

I was down to my 4th string HB until I wised up and started taking breaks every few first downs. Not too many injuries after that, but they do happen if you get someone putting on a Big Hit.
Old 08-29-2011, 06:42 PM   #4
Rookie

Naw I rarely do no huddle, all these came off of tackles after regular huddled up plays. My 1st WR injury was after the 1st play I went deep off playaction caught the big pass went down didn't get up which was the 1st of the 5 pectoral injuries lol
Old 08-29-2011, 07:02 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

In '11, I had my two starting WR's and my HB injured in the first two weeks and it sucked.

This year, after two and a half seasons, I've had no injuries. None.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »