Home

I want 2011 passing back

This is a discussion on I want 2011 passing back within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2011, 03:40 PM   #41
Rookie

jarato's Arena

OVR: 0
I get what the OP is saying and I'm having success as well unfortunately only because I gave up on using the lead pass on my throws and only relying on how much touch I put on the ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 04:05 PM   #42
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarato
I get what the OP is saying and I'm having success as well unfortunately only because I gave up on using the lead pass on my throws and only relying on how much touch I put on the ball.
Exactly!!!! It has nothing to do with pass defense or me not being able to read zone. It's about the fact I can't lead pass and had to give up on it completely. Also the fact that if the defender gets close u can't release the ball even though the motion is completed. It just makes u hold on to the ball.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 08-31-2011, 04:11 PM   #43
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by novadolla
like i said i can consistently achieve better than 60% a game, and have great success throwing slant and outs. Just because YOU are struggling doesnt mean its broken bro. Play on a freshman or varsity.
Do you use a pocket passer? Simple question, and I can too IF I ABANDON LEAD PASSING!!!!! A fundamental part of football. Matter of fact I've done it twice, becausei didn't lead pass.

Old 08-31-2011, 04:22 PM   #44
MVP

Kriech23's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: I want 2011 passing back

The only time I have a problem hitting receivers on stride is when I'm either outside the pocket or when it's a 15+ yard pass. 60 yard fades I could hit all day even double covered, but a 20 yard post route, I complete about 2 out of 10. I'm not complaining, I just find it rather odd.
Old 08-31-2011, 04:30 PM   #45
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriech23
The only time I have a problem hitting receivers on stride is when I'm either outside the pocket or when it's a 15+ yard pass. 60 yard fades I could hit all day even double covered, but a 20 yard post route, I complete about 2 out of 10. I'm not complaining, I just find it rather odd.
Deep outs, middle outs, short outs are all sailing for me. I just don't get it.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 04:40 PM   #46
MVP

Kriech23's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
Deep outs, middle outs, short outs are all sailing for me. I just don't get it.
Outs are tough, because if you try to get it to your receiver right out of his cut, it sails. I haven't completed a comeback route this year. Every single pass either sails or goes about 15 yards out of bounds. Even if the receiver sits after the comeback route, I still can't hit him.
Old 08-31-2011, 06:08 PM   #47
Pro

OVR: 2

Wow. This thread really blew up.

This thread, and hundreds more like it on a wide range of gameplay issues, exist solely because EA has failed at what should be at the absolute core of any sports game's design: working sliders. They need to be transparent, as in we know what they do, and they need to be dramatic, as in zero means zero and 100 means perfect. That way we can stop with the "you suck" - "no, you suck" posts which are a complete waste of time and everyone who plays this game, whether it is a ten-year old girl in Kentucky playing for the first time or a fifty year-old former QB who has been playing since Bill Walsh versions, can find a comfort zone to create a game that works for their particular skill set. Out of the box settings WILL NEVER please everyone. EVER.

Fix the sliders and you fix the game.
Old 08-31-2011, 07:28 PM   #48
Pro

OVR: 5

Ok lets bring back 2011 passing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »