Home

Coaching Carousel screwed me.

This is a discussion on Coaching Carousel screwed me. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2011, 02:41 PM   #33
Rookie

VegasCSURam's Arena

OVR: 0
**Bump**

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but after reading it I'm still but sure about something. Let's say I've decided to move on from my OC job to go somewhere else. My first job offer is a good one, but I may not be sure I want it. But as far as I can tell, I have no choice but to choose that job right then, or else it goes to someone else. Everyone keeps bringing up the realism of this game, but it doesn't seem realistic that you would have to immediately choose an offer without having any idea what else there. I'm I making sense?

When CC week comes, I save the game, go through the whole CC to see what there is, then reload it and choose the job I want. It seems so linear, it's frustrating.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:35 AM   #34
Pro

fcboiler87's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Coaching Carousel screwed me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasCSURam
**Bump**

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but after reading it I'm still but sure about something. Let's say I've decided to move on from my OC job to go somewhere else. My first job offer is a good one, but I may not be sure I want it. But as far as I can tell, I have no choice but to choose that job right then, or else it goes to someone else. Everyone keeps bringing up the realism of this game, but it doesn't seem realistic that you would have to immediately choose an offer without having any idea what else there. I'm I making sense?

When CC week comes, I save the game, go through the whole CC to see what there is, then reload it and choose the job I want. It seems so linear, it's frustrating.
Good bump. The CC is the only reason I bought this game. I have been severely disappointed with its implementation and logic. Any attention we can bring to this issue to get fixed for next year is good. I am tired of only coordinators getting jobs. I am tired of those coordinators being from a mid level 4-8 school. It is so unrealistic all too often and that is very frustrating. Your case is further evidence. Check my blog on my insights for improving the CC. If all they did this year was do what we ask for the CC, I'd probably buy next year's game (though I might wait until November so all the bugs get worked out) because that is how big the CC is to me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »