Home

Ea tweet about 360 FYI

This is a discussion on Ea tweet about 360 FYI within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2011, 09:45 PM   #9
Rookie

Hunsy34's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Ea tweet about 360 FYI

Thanks badA if you could keep us posted if they tweet that its fixed I would appreciate it.

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/9.../_online.html#
Old 09-01-2011, 10:06 PM   #10
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElite3
Agreed, we started the college football season tonight and the old dynasty is still on hold after 2 months of having the game. I think old Ben needs to step aside. Too many issues with this game to not hold him accountable.
I'm not going to call for anyone's job, but this entire saga is nothing short of a colossal embarrassment for EA. They should issue an apology and make at least a small good-will gesture, like $10 credit towards another EA game for anybody who bought this P.O.S.

I've played worse games, but I can honestly say that in 20 years of gaming I've never been more disappointed and frustrated with a game as much as this one.

And the thing that really makes me angry is why it's taking so long to fix this mess. I can't wait any longer because the trade-in value is decreasing and I want to get $33.75 from Amazon while I can.

If I wait another week or two to for the patch and it turns out to be another abomination, the trade-in value will have dropped another $10 or $15.

It's just the freaking principle. I feel cheated and ripped off. And lied to by a bunch of windbags who were all over the place bragging about this and that before the release. And now those same guys are nowhere to be found.

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''
Old 09-01-2011, 10:08 PM   #11
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanNomads
Pretty sure we have every right to be "rough" on EA. They continually put out half finished games and allow us to be the beta testers for them while we wait 2 months to be able to play one of the biggest features in the game (Online Dynasty). Im not one to complain, I normally side with there will be hiccups in technology but their lack of communication with their customers leave us feeling a bit jilted thus giving us every reason to piss and moan and treat them as bad as they treat us
Now for those I understand but for this. It happens sometimes. Just don't let it turn into a PSN situation though.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2011, 10:08 PM   #12
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
You guys are ROUGH on EA. Down servers does happen.
More like getting fed up w/ multiple things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 09-01-2011, 10:09 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
the trade-in value will have dropped another $10 or $15.
Why do you trade in newish games? You are ripping yourself off. For just a little more effort you can put them on ebay and get a lot more.
Old 09-01-2011, 10:23 PM   #14
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
You guys are ROUGH on EA. Down servers does happen.
I'll give you a quote from the movie The Social Network, the movie based on the creation of Facebook. The guy who had the idea and created Facebook said: "Do you know the difference between Facebook and every other website out there? We DON'T SHUT DOWN! EVER! If we shut down, even for just a little while, that is irreversible damage. And then one domino falls. And when one domino falls, the other dominoes fall too."

Perhaps EA could learn something from him... his name is Mark Zuckerberg, just in case anyone from EA is reading this. If that guy were in charge of the NCAA franchise, we would have the best game ever!

Old 09-01-2011, 10:24 PM   #15
Rookie

cyclonecountry's Arena

OVR: 1

Latest tweet as of 20 minutes ago:

http://twitter.com/#!/EANCAAFootball...46388844212224

SERVER UPDATE: We are working directly with Microsoft to address the server issues. We'll let you know once we're up and running again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2011, 10:40 PM   #16
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
I'll give you a quote from the movie The Social Network, the movie based on the creation of Facebook. The guy who had the idea and created Facebook said: "Do you know the difference between Facebook and every other website out there? We DON'T SHUT DOWN! EVER! If we shut down, even for just a little while, that is irreversible damage. And then one domino falls. And when one domino falls, the other dominoes fall too."

Perhaps EA could learn something from him... his name is Mark Zuckerberg, just in case anyone from EA is reading this. If that guy were in charge of the NCAA franchise, we would have the best game ever!
I like this, I like it a lot and it's very true.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »