Home

#1 thing that NEEDS to be fixed...

This is a discussion on #1 thing that NEEDS to be fixed... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2011, 06:49 PM   #17
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: #1 thing that NEEDS to be fixed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
I've found that playing on Varsity, you can throw better passes.

Mainly bc the super LB's dont have eyes in the back of their head and make super leaps. So though the ball trajjectory might not be perfect, it doesnt hurt you as bad
This is the point of it all. This games plays best on varsity. I use Mkharsh33's sliders and it feels perfect. The game cheats on AA and Heisman we all know this. The problem is that some ppl are so skilled that even with sliders heavily favoring the CPU they still dominate on varsity.
Old 09-10-2011, 07:41 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

Not only trajectory, but also the throwing power of the qbs. Just about every qb can throw 70 yards in the air in the game, but many qbs in real life can barely throw 60 WITHOUT pads on. Everyone can hit deep out routes, corners, and other big-time throws, when most college qbs cannot make these nfl throws. Some qbs can only really throw slants and bubble screens; some routes people cant hit. Also, the passes (mostly intermediate and deep), should not be on the money and hit receivers in stride; rather, they should just be in the vicinity, so the receiver has to make a play. But that leads to a reworking of receiver play...

Last edited by GoSpartans11; 09-11-2011 at 01:39 AM.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:49 PM   #19
Rookie

TexasLeague's Arena

OVR: 3

use SEC2012's AA sliders.....i used them for first time today and the super LB problem was gone. the animations were really cool, and the game played very real.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:58 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLeague
use SEC2012's AA sliders.....i used them for first time today and the super LB problem was gone. the animations were really cool, and the game played very real.
I used his sliders, and I still could not throw a post over the middle to the TE.

And the LT thing...I don't even understand what people are talking about that with this.
Old 09-10-2011, 09:46 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 0

EA looks at the bottom line not how you can't pass because of Super Linebackers . The Developers will come here and post when a patch or tuner is released. If if fixes a problem or not , they really are not going to lose any sleep or apologize . Sales are up 15% this year. Mission accomplished. They are busy getting ready for NCAA 13. The Developers will be on here telling you about all the improvements not so you can have a great season with your team but ultimately for you to spend your money. That's fine and their job. My job with my wallet is to make them earn my business.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2011, 05:03 PM   #22
Banned

a_maz_ing's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLeague
Yea I still have the super LB problem on AA but my problem with AA is it is too easy...
Old 09-12-2011, 05:11 PM   #23
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13

#1 thing that must be fixed is the 'transfer fail' error. Dynasty is broken as it is now. No huddle is a close second.
Old 09-12-2011, 05:18 PM   #24
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

unelss they planning on making the field bigger they cant do anything about trajectory/pass speed

they need to make the field bigger and only let us see half/maybe 3/4 of it at a time

#18 greatest EVA....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »