Home

Gameplay declining?

This is a discussion on Gameplay declining? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2011, 06:22 PM   #9
MVP

nova91's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Gameplay declining?

I don't get it, I'm playing on the same difficulty, same sliders and better players yet I'm seeing more stupid plays like defensive players running away from the ball carriers, players stopping in the middle of plays, the CPU punting from the 37 yard line, more missed tackles, more DBs warping through WRs, worse blocking, I've seen some of my O-Linemen pull on a toss play and run straight out of bounds not even trying to block anybody.
Old 09-04-2011, 07:05 PM   #10
Pro

NDIrish98's Arena

OVR: 9
I disagree with the declining gameplay. If that was the case, being that the game has been relatively the same for the past decade, if the gameplay got worse, I couldn't see myself buying the game yr after yr.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Old 09-05-2011, 09:47 AM   #11
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Gameplay declining?

I am having more fun with each successive year. The more I play the more I mold my team and "my kids" will make up the entire roster soon.

I can't wait to play with some other teams too! Maybe try out being an OC at some some mid western school like Idaho or try to take a Pac 12 team back to glory (UCLA) or get into the hard nosed elite SEC with a weaker team and try to rule.

This game has years of replay value because dynasty mode IMO is very well done. Think about how much work goes into coding for over 114 teams and thousands and thousands of players.

Yeah we all know the flaws (patch coming soon) but the game is a marvelous console football title IMO.

I am a big Madden fan too but this game has surpassed Madden in terms of offline franchise/dynasty modes by far.

And the gameplay on the field does feel different enough that I can tell the difference between the Pro game and the college game. The games are much more unpredictable on NCAA compared to Madden.

Anyway to each his/her own. I think the game is a solid 8.5/10 and post patch will rise to a 9/10 .
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »