Home

A possible reason why NCAA football 12 isn't as real as it should be

This is a discussion on A possible reason why NCAA football 12 isn't as real as it should be within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2011, 12:58 AM   #9
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: A possible reason why NCAA football 12 isn't as real as it should be

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGarrett7
So... Your research is that you "all play[ed] Madden and NCaa football" and that you "all have experienced the same problems and have come to the same conclusions"?

Worst. Research. Ever.
Sounds rock solid to me.
Old 09-08-2011, 12:59 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0

we reserached the game play and visuals right now as we speak. my freinds playing MLB and im playing ncaa football 12. i got another opinion from this girl i work with and even she agrees. So does the nurse thats on duty on my job. Come on. Lets be real here. It is what it is. just that simple.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:02 AM   #11
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmack10
My response to that is power to the people. or power to the business that order the product. Companies get revenue from orders ie (GAMESTOP) and other retail dealers. not from us. its a system. A store can order 10000 maddens and wont sell a single one for that year. EA still makes money. Until next year when the store decrease the amount they order because of previous sales. Thgats how it works. Popular demand, not quality because people have no other option, like u said. We need to do like MLK and boycott for a year and see what happens,lol
Thanks for the econ lesson. Could you teach my economics class for me. I never would have figured that out. Man I should have went to FSU.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2011, 01:04 AM   #12
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23

Playing the game isn't research. Research would be digging up the tools that the EA has available and comparing them to the teams at 2K sports and Sony.

Not to mention, The Show has two benefits. 1) It's single platform so it doesn't have to worry about dual compatability 2) It's published by Sony, who created the PS3, which means that it is not only given the absolute best, they have some terrific backing. Not to trash EA, but it's not like Tiburon can get the same help that the studio making The Show is.

2K is solid, but at the same time it has it's own issues. Not to say that 2K11 wasn't great, it was.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:12 AM   #13
MVP

weeeeeeez's Arena

OVR: 3

The game needs a new engine plain and simple. Blocking is terrible, psychic defenders just make me lol and the way the ball is thrown is either a line drive or loft it up there no in-between.
Chelsea FC
Old 09-08-2011, 01:23 AM   #14
Banned

I aslo researched that the online pass is the exact cost of developing the game. ie per game. So i suggest to any one who has problems with the game or purchasing the game because of present and past issues to not but a use one from any game retailer unless it is under 40 or right at 40 dollars because then you'll save 10 bucks by purchasing an online pass. also, another solution is to dont by the game at all and purchase it from a friend or pawn shop for cheap. and never trade in a game. thats the dummest thing you can do. then the game retailers make an extra profit from that. Do it this way and i guarantee a change will come.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:27 AM   #15
Banned

a simple solution is for EA to SPEND THE MONEY FOR ADVANCED GAMEPLAY DEVELOPMENT. simple. Which like them and many other of these companies who seek profit in regards to quality do all the time. ie fiberglass instead of metal. CHEAP MATERIALS equals more mullah ,lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2011, 01:40 AM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmack10
I also noticed the fan realism in MLB the show. If a ball is popped up and in the air, the fans point and look surprised showin real emotion.Some even duck for cover or make an attempt to catch the ball. Also their are kids in the stands, families, couples etc. On Ncaa football including Madden there are nothing but guys in the stands. Where are the girls, How sexest.lol where are the Kids. wheres the popcorn like in MLB the show. WOW. >
Seriously?
Who the hell cares about the fans in the stands if the gameplay sucks. Even if the gameplay was awesome what do the fans in the stands have to do with the actual point of the game? If you wanna watch people in the stands go to a game, people might think your weird though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »