Home

Reply to Uniforms not getting Dirty

This is a discussion on Reply to Uniforms not getting Dirty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 12:37 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Reply to Uniforms not getting Dirty

The graphics are not the problem. white uniforms dont get dirty AT ALL!!!!. Play a night or rainy game and its evident. Clean uni's all day. I noticed this after the first patch. dark uniforms get dirty. white ones dont. they just forgot tp program that aspect of the game , it is as simpe as that. NO EXCUSES!!!!!! IN 2011, the uni's where DIRTY, very, very, DIRTY. especially during rainy games. No lighting issue, its just a program issue.fficeffice" />>>
>>
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2011, 12:39 AM   #2
All Star

BGarrett7's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Reply to Uniforms not getting Dirty

Checks calendar... *September 8, 2011*

Hrm, that's weird.

I thought for sure it was June or July based on this thread.
Old 09-08-2011, 12:42 AM   #3
Rookie

sniperscout75's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmack10
The graphics are not the problem. white uniforms dont get dirty AT ALL!!!!. Play a night or rainy game and its evident. Clean uni's all day. I noticed this after the first patch. dark uniforms get dirty. white ones dont. they just forgot tp program that aspect of the game , it is as simpe as that. NO EXCUSES!!!!!! IN 2011, the uni's where DIRTY, very, very, DIRTY. especially during rainy games. No lighting issue, its just a program issue.fficeffice" />>>

>>

You noticed this on day 1 of release as thats when the first "patch" was released and it bothered you so much that you are just now posting on a topic that has been covered extensively on these boards.

So im curious, what pushed you over the edge?
Old 09-08-2011, 12:52 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 22

Here's a picture from my SMU dynasty.

What are you talking about?
Old 09-08-2011, 01:38 AM   #5
Banned

wow, photoshop....lol, everyone has this problem dude take that internet bologna some where else. i just joined this blog been checking it out, now because of EA gaming issues i decided to join to let loose some steam and to help a couple of people with game play solutions,lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2011, 01:42 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
wow, photoshop....lol, everyone has this problem dude take that internet bologna some where else. i just joined this blog been checking it out, now because of EA gaming issues i decided to join to let loose some steam and to help a couple of people with game play solutions,lol
You just called my photos Photoshopped? Are you dumb. I hate to insult people, but honestly, that's idiotic for you to call my screens photoshopped.

I'm guessing this is photoshopped as well.

Here's someone else pictures.

Last edited by OGKing; 09-08-2011 at 01:46 AM.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:46 AM   #7
Rookie

Not everyone has problems with this "issue". Some people just hate to be wrong... smh!
Old 09-08-2011, 01:53 AM   #8
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Obviously not everyone experiences this problem.

While I agree that it's not as obvious as last year, white uniforms do get dirty.

Watch me play video games
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »