Home

NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS3, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS3, Post Impressions Here within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2011, 09:09 PM   #689
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS3, Post Impressions Here

My only gameplay beef post patch is that corners still come out of nowhere to pick off wide receiver screens. It could be that I just suck, but they seem like they should be good for at least 4-5 yards when I make the throw.
Old 09-17-2011, 01:57 PM   #690
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS3, Post Impressions Here

Aint played much of this game, but so far I like it quite a bit.
Old 09-17-2011, 08:05 PM   #691
Rookie

BigBlay39's Arena

OVR: 2

I can't log into my online dynasty anymore. Everytime I try I get a "Transfer Failed" msg. This is horrible!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2011, 09:59 AM   #692
Banned

WIAggie's Arena

OVR: 3

Game plays much better, now just got to get used to the PS3 controller, just moved over to the ps3 after 360 got rrod
Old 09-25-2011, 12:48 AM   #693
Pro

OVR: 0

After logging about 10 hours with the patch and tuner... It plays ok except for the no-huddle glitch and my playbook has that glitch where there's a "blank formation." I just noticed it while scrolling through my book in a game, but all the plays I wanted are there, so I'm good...
Old 09-30-2011, 02:17 AM   #694
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

Every time I finish a game a please wait screen pops up for a "load Tuning Update". That locks up my game every time. How do I get rid of that thing popping up after every game?

I just got a PS3. I've tried it on both and it has happened on both. More so my 360 though.
Old 09-30-2011, 03:48 PM   #695
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by olemiss86
Every time I finish a game a please wait screen pops up for a "load Tuning Update". That locks up my game every time. How do I get rid of that thing popping up after every game?

I just got a PS3. I've tried it on both and it has happened on both. More so my 360 though.
I had that problem when I would get back to the main dynasty menu and the tuner update would load as I was scrolling through the menu and lock it up every time. I just set the controller down now after exiting the game to make sure I don't press anything and have had no problems since.

Not sure how to delete the tuner. I don't think it actually fixed anything so figuring out how to delete it may be the best option.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2011, 12:03 AM   #696
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS3, Tomorrow For 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistershadez
the workaround for the rosters not being correct.

1. Download rosters from locker.

2. Delete patch.

3. Go into game without dloading the patch.

4. Save previously dloaded rosters as a new file with a new name.

5. Exit and quit game.

6. Dload patch and the roster tendencies will now work
Did everything you said shades and while it does work for offline rosters I can't get it to work with teambuilder teams. I created Michigan squad with an attempt at making those cool jerseys they wore against ND. After I named everyone on the team and downloaded and then ofcourse the tendency bug pops up. I have done what you said many times but my teambuilder Wolverines still have Denard listed as balanced when I load them into a dynasty. Help
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »